Diaz Gloves Co $99 Full Custom Glove Sale!

DGCSPORTS

We are back on softball fans and are offering the first 100 members a full custom glove for $99 in the USA! Canada orders will be charged $25 for the shipping. We have 22 colors to choose from and combine on your glove, 14 web styles, 10"-14" sizes, baseball pocket. softball pocket, 2 embroidery, 1 flag and FREE shipping in the USA! 6-8 weeks for Delivery

Retail is $149.99 in the USA with shipping, $174.99 in Canada with shipping
online coupon code: sbf16

www.DIAZGLOVES.com
www.DGCSPORTS.com

Danchard

The site isn't very mobile friendly. That will go a long way in getting customers. All other glove customization sites I can breeze through the process, I'm stuck on the first set of color options trying to make one on your site.

DGCSPORTS

How's the leather hold up compared to m2
Our leather is the best there is in the Mexico Leather market. It is the same leather used at ROLIN/BARRAZA

we also offer a KIP but it is not up on website yet but also more expensive to make

DGCSPORTS

The site isn't very mobile friendly. That will go a long way in getting customers. All other glove customization sites I can breeze through the process, I'm stuck on the first set of color options trying to make one on your site.

our developer is getting it all situated. We have been moving things around over the years

DGCSPORTS

try the switch to standard view button at very bottom