Not GTG Diaz Gloves

HanktheTank9

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered 2 gloves march 23 was told they would be done in 3-4 weeks because it was "slow" (they usually claim 6-8)

It's been almost 3 mos. Was told on 5/16 that gloves would be done on 5/19 and would ship out within 24 hours. After no calls answered or emails, got a message on 6/6 saying I'd have tracking number within 48hrs, still nothing. Now won't answer me at all, I've been calling, texting and emailing with zero responses. These guys are total liars and will string you along for as long as they can hoping you'll forget. Now I have american express getting me refunds for two gloves.

The worst part is, one glove that I ordered was supposed to be a birthday gift
DON'T USE THIS COMPANY -- THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SEND YOU PRODUCT --

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered 2 gloves march 23 was told they would be done in 3-4 weeks because it was "slow" (they usually claim 6-8)

It's been almost 3 mos. Was told on 5/16 that gloves would be done on 5/19 and would ship out within 24 hours. After no calls answered or emails, got a message on 6/6 saying I'd have tracking number within 48hrs, still nothing. Now won't answer me at all, I've been calling, texting and emailing with zero responses. These guys are total liars and will string you along for as long as they can hoping you'll forget. Now I have american express getting me refunds for two gloves.

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY -- THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SEND YOU PRODUCT --

That sucks bro. Diaz gloves does a lot of promoting around my area (So Cal) Hope there's no problem getting your money back.

HanktheTank9

Addicted to Softballfans
That sucks bro. Diaz gloves does a lot of promoting around my area (So Cal) Hope there's no problem getting your money back.

Thanks - I already got my money back - American Express is very good with fraud. And I'm sure they called Diaz to resolve and were ignored too.

The part that sucks is that half the season is gone and I would have to wait another 4-6 weeks with another company - my season would be close to over by then anyway.

Oh and 1 was a birthday gift...

please tell your friends and teammates to steer clear of this company - such a waste of time

SandyWH

#Delicious

Dealing with the same thing.
I was already a little leary going in, so I would only use PayPal to pay. Their PayPal had been locked out and I talked with them about it. After 2 weeks I was finally able to order my glove. I was initially told 4-6 weeks. After 3 weeks I followed up to check process and was told 6-8 weeks.
I haven't heard anything since. We are now in week #10 since I ordered.
Very disappointed because I bypassed so many other opportunities after I purchased this glove thinking it would be OK. And now the season will be over before I get one from anyone else.

HanktheTank9

Addicted to Softballfans
Dealing with the same thing.
I was already a little leary going in, so I would only use PayPal to pay. Their PayPal had been locked out and I talked with them about it. After 2 weeks I was finally able to order my glove. I was initially told 4-6 weeks. After 3 weeks I followed up to check process and was told 6-8 weeks.
I haven't heard anything since. We are now in week #10 since I ordered.
Very disappointed because I bypassed so many other opportunities after I purchased this glove thinking it would be OK. And now the season will be over before I get one from anyone else.

File a paypal dispute immediately and start the process. I was lucky enough that American Express is good with stuff like this. More importantly TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND GET THE WORD OUT so more people aren't ripped off

SandyWH

#Delicious
Ya I was trying to get a response from the two that posted the NGTG but I never go a reply back.
I received my glove after 11 weeks. I'm not impressed with the quality. Very disappointed in their communication.
I burn through gloves pretty fast, which is why I went with a cheaper custom.
However, I will try someone different next time.