Did everyone here die?

Jigbon

Addicted to Softballfans
I hardly ever come here. Now I live in the PNW. Swing you have been going strong for 16 years. That’s some dedication. Respect.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I hardly ever come here. Now I live in the PNW. Swing you have been going strong for 16 years. That’s some dedication. Respect.

I still check in at work.......... Really? It's not like I'm going to to do anything while I'm here.

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
Im still here!!!!! Will be playing in the 2019 NW Softball Fans Superdraft this Saturday that is not advertised here anymore for some reason. How are your doing?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Doing good man......I'd have loved to come over for that. You know........If I knew about it. Playing mostly Masters now, but I also play with the young guys in league and some tourneys. Still the best fun to be had. You playing much?

FIZGIG

Doing good man......I'd have loved to come over for that. You know........If I knew about it. Playing mostly Masters now, but I also play with the young guys in league and some tourneys. Still the best fun to be had. You playing much?
What Masters Team are you playing with? Im playing win Calhoon/Michaels Toyota this year for 50 and over AAA. Utrip should have another Superdraft in February at the RAC in Lacey. I should be playing in that one. Hope to see ya there.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
What Masters Team are you playing with? Im playing win Calhoon/Michaels Toyota this year for 50 and over AAA. Utrip should have another Superdraft in February at the RAC in Lacey. I should be playing in that one. Hope to see ya there.

I play with Jokers out of the Tri-Cities. We get over there for a couple, and usually get over to the Lacy ones in August, since they are qualifiers. Then we get down to Worlds in Vegas each fall.

FIZGIG

I play with Jokers out of the Tri-Cities. We get over there for a couple, and usually get over to the Lacy ones in August, since they are qualifiers. Then we get down to Worlds in Vegas each fall.
How did you guys do in Vegas last year? What age and division are you guys?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
How did you guys do in Vegas last year? What age and division are you guys?

We played 50+ in Vegas. We went 3-3........... Our 7-11 hitters weren't up to it and our middle infield were fill ins because of injury. That hurt us really bad.

FIZGIG

We played 50+ in Vegas. We went 3-3........... Our 7-11 hitters weren't up to it and our middle infield were fill ins because of injury. That hurt us really bad.
Not bad! Hell we had 30 mph winds and we could hit the mat to save our lives. Lol

dunkky

yeah.. corona kinda killed it..not that many bat reviews... but i think still the best site to deal with good guys and learn softball. i learned everything from here the board bros..