Disneyland Ticket

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Hey board bro's well long story short . I bought a 2 day park hopper last month to take my lil brother, thinking that we were gonna be able to go 2 days but unfortunately a family issue came up so we're only gonna be able to go 1day . After the first day is used someone has up to 13days to use the 2nd day I know this is short notice but if anyone wants it I'll let the 2nd day go for $25 shipped. Today is the day I'm using the first day (Dec1st) so someone has up till the 13th of Dec. I'm pretty much open to trades. So thanks guys

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Well tell me when your going joker cause I'm an annual pass holder and there always sending me coupons and specials on disneyland tickets so just let me know when you go joker

Joker

i used to work there. at least 1 guy i knew still works there, i could ask him to get me in for free if i really wanted to go. it would just be easier to get in for $20 though

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Oh yea definitely . But that's awesome that you worked here . Do you by any chance still have any disney pins ?? Lol

Joker

Pins.jpg

and i think so more around somewhere

nate143

Addicted to Softballfans
He wasn't lying... We had passes til my kid turned 4. Could pass her for 2 anymore. Lol

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Lol yea well I'm here and been park hopping and they haven't asked for a pic or sig so yea . And joker if you wanna sell that bunny in the corner and 4th of July mickey let me know and also nate143 if you have any let me know lol

Joker

i honestly don't know where those ones are anymore. in a box somewhere in my garage

i do have these but i'm keeping them. that hat was from the private premiere opening of california adventure where all the celebrities where there for it

MkDiYT6l.jpg

BVgP4M6l.jpg

CzYTcgnl.jpg

iIuGg3kl.jpg

McZiiCYl.jpg

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
That is not signed by Mickey so it is a fake. I have never heard of no Cynthia character unless it is one of those newer ones.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
He's got those big ole hands trying to hold a little pen, it sounds like she would make it look legit.