DIY Softball shagger

dunkky

past a few month have been not exactly what i considered exciting months... I need to get my mind off something and relieve some stress. I can't play, i can't hit..

so this is what i do..

dunkky

typically, i don't make something like that. make me lazy.. i like shagging the balls, extra exercise, but picking up 100 balls bending is no fun. that toy, i don't have to bend my back.

dunkky

oh, it's not heavy at all.. that one is not standard pvc. it's pretty light. you can tell by the way it dropped to the ground when i threw it. lol

I haven't used it yet, but i think it will serve my needs..

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Put a shoulder strap or small handle on the top to carry it to the wagon, should just fall over when pouring out the top

dunkky

strap might be good idea. i thought about putting a handle on on top to make it easier to push it down,. but I don't have a good idea.

dunkky

guys, this thing is awesome. it actually worked out real nice. better than expected. i can shag the ball much faster no question and best part is i don't have to bend over 80 times... lol

slapnutz

I have more DBO than you!
Please share a how-to.. I use the pop toss tee and hand bending over to collect balls. I tried that grabber tool and if you dont grab it dead center it's worth less.