For Sale/Trade DNA stiff x2 USL4 &L3

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
All bats gone thanks

I'm not swinging these so they gotta go.

See the following descriptions for each bat. All prices are gifted and include shipping. More pics are available per request.

Looking for the following bats for trade, cash can be added each way to even out a deal, NR are fine.

Will trade both eastons for a 2015 27oz cluggy
27oz J3A
26.5, 27.5 Insane Merica
15 26oz USA AM
15 27oz Cluggy
16 27oz Juggy
16 26oz USA AM

Both eastons traded to Eeyore
26oz Easton L3, returnable without receipt. This bat is solid with right around 200 cuts. No webbing, rattles and the end cap is solid. It does have some field rash from the previous owner. Comes with the OG grip and grip n rip if you want it. $110

26.5 Easton USL4, returnable without receipt. I am not the OG owner, I have only put about 20 BP cuts on it Bat has > 300 cuts, no webbing, rattles or end cap issues. The bat is very clean. Has Lizard skin grip and grip n rip. $120

26oz DNA NR Stiff handle. The first DNA has around 150 cuts on it, all 52/300. This has been used in a few games and has some field rash and a paint chip. This looks to be just a paint issue, that is common for the DNA. I'm not sure exactly when this happened, but hasn't gotten any worse in the last 60 swings or so. Bat is solid and is staring to break in nicely. Has the OG grip. $250 Traded to NJ.BallsDeep

26oz DNA NR Stiff handle. The second DNA has at most 10 BP cuts against 52/300s. Bat comes with a camo lizard skin grip, I also have the OG grip if you want it. Thing is minty. $320 Traded to AP16

Last edited:

ChuckDog

Coach
That's funny my 27 has the same paint chip/peeling but bigger composite and bat are solid tho ,though I was the only one,nice looking bats bro:thumb:

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
IV seen this paint chipping on a few DNAs. It really is just paint, nothing down into the composite.
More PMs returned