For Trade Dnam... USA Freak... spectra roller

stillballin

The Veteran
I know everyone has money tied up with Christmas coming soon so only looking to trade for now...

26.5oz Monstra DNA mutated... <<<TRADED asa only... 3500 handle... passed comp at the beginning of fall season... no rattles... no webbing... no paint cracks or spirals… tight endcap and knob... I put only a few hits on this one with .52s...

26oz Miken Freak USA... <<<keeping asa… barcode included no paperwork... passed comp at the beginning of fall season... no rattles...no webbing... no paint cracks or spirals... tight endcap and knob... I pulled the wrapper on this a few months ago and put maybe 50 hits on it with .52s... barrel still stiff but hits well...

DeMarini Black Ops Spectra roller... <<<this is gone very mint... no issues... (the bag I'm offering is the one in the center of the picture)

bats will be sent usps priority... bag will be sent fed ex ground...

[GALLERY=media, 32106]102_2527 by stillballin posted Dec 11, 2018 at 7:06 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 32107]102_2526 by stillballin posted Dec 11, 2018 at 7:06 PM[/GALLERY]

*** as usual I usually ask the ones who have less than 10 gtg deals to ship first***

thanks!!

Last edited:
I know everyone has money tied up with Christmas coming soon so only looking to trade for now...

26.5oz Monstra DNA mutated... asa only... 3500 handle... passed comp at the beginning of fall season... no rattles... no webbing... no paint cracks or spirals… tight endcap and knob... I put only a few hits on this one with .52s...

26oz Miken Freak USA... asa… barcode included no paperwork... passed comp at the beginning of fall season... no rattles...no webbing... no paint cracks or spirals... tight endcap and knob... I pulled the wrapper on this a few months ago and put maybe 50 hits on it with .52s... barrel still stiff but hits well...

DeMarini Black Ops Spectra roller... very mint... no issues... (the bag I'm offering is the one in the center of the picture)

[GALLERY=media, 32106]102_2527 by stillballin posted Dec 11, 2018 at 7:06 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 32107]102_2526 by stillballin posted Dec 11, 2018 at 7:06 PM[/GALLERY]

*** as usual I usually ask the ones who have less than 10 gtg deals to ship first***

thanks!!
Pm 770-299-4794 with prices on Freak and DNA

stillballin

The Veteran
DNAM has been traded...

pms returned on the roller...

Where do you rank that BB Legit in that lineup to the right ?

the legit needs some hits before it gets to the level of the torch and pink... liberty would be 3 and legit would rank it right at 4 right now... although it does have fit my swing very nice since I prefer endloaded bats...

stillballin

The Veteran
several more pms and texts returned on the roller...
couple nice offers from gtg bros to consider ( thanks chuck, hitless and jhsfive )
will take another look at those before I move the bag...

right now the roller and freak are still open for offers... (roller has never been the ballpark)

stillballin

The Veteran
keeping the freak....

returned a few pms on the roller... getting ready to move on from those offers if I don't hear back...
thanks...

Richilocsta1981

26.5oz Monstra DNA mutated... <<<TRADED asa only... 3500 handle... passed comp at the beginning of fall season... no rattles... no webbing... no paint cracks or spirals… tight endcap and knob... I put only a few hits on this one with .52s...

26oz Miken Freak USA... <<<keeping asa… barcode included no paperwork... passed comp at the beginning of fall season... no rattles...no webbing... no paint cracks or spirals... tight endcap and knob... I pulled the wrapper on this a few months ago and put maybe 50 hits on it with .52s... barrel still stiff but hits well...

DeMarini Black Ops Spectra roller... <<<this is gone very mint... no issues... (the bag I'm offering is the one in the center of the picture)

thanks!!
keeping the freak....

returned a few pms on the roller... getting ready to move on from those offers if I don't hear back...
thanks...
Which bats do u have left