do you guys

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
do any of you have that 1 guy on the team that thinks he is so awesome, trys to help everyone cause he knows how to play the best, and trys to coach the team whenever he gets the chance.

for us its our SS. he gives throwing tips and hitting tips to everyone and he has the most errors and the lowest BA on the team. also every chance he gets he trys to run the team like at practices he puts fielders where he thinks they should be and not where their gonna be..

but whats p***ing me off is the fact that he got our practice time changed so he can practice and now i cant. everyone can show up at either times but the coach chooses his time just cause...

oh well... start the bash

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
My question is: Why is he playing SS and probably hitting high in the line up if he is so bad?

I like guys that try to help their teammates, but it seems like no one is stepping up either

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I'm that guy... minus the most errors and worst batting average thing of course :cool:. Honestly, though, your manager is an idiot if the guy has the most errors and is playing SS. Just sayin'...

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
do any of you have that 1 guy on the team that thinks he is so awesome, trys to help everyone cause he knows how to play the best, and trys to coach the team whenever he gets the chance.

for us its our SS. he gives throwing tips and hitting tips to everyone and he has the most errors and the lowest BA on the team. also every chance he gets he trys to run the team like at practices he puts fielders where he thinks they should be and not where their gonna be..

but whats p***ing me off is the fact that he got our practice time changed so he can practice and now i cant. everyone can show up at either times but the coach chooses his time just cause...

oh well... start the bash

This is bull****............I'm an ourfielder, not a short stop.:(

AveregeJay

Banned User
im talking about not during the game... and during the game he dont say a thing... the last game i was playing first and i was doing more then he was. im just saying lol

Probably because you set up practice on a day he couldn't show up. Now since he can I have a feeling he'll do more than you and be better.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
The Short Stop is the Field General, shut up and listen to him.

correction, at least on my team anyways...

the Pitcher is the field general....I'm the pitcher/coach...but mostly bcus I keep track and remember where guys are hitting in there previous ab...I direct my fielders sometimes (infield anyways) the outfield pretty much does there own adjusting, playing rover, etc...

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
My question is: Why is he playing SS and probably hitting high in the line up if he is so bad?

I like guys that try to help their teammates, but it seems like no one is stepping up either

he plays there only when we need him to... and so far thats been 2 outta 3 times cause someone hasnt been to the game. and he bats about 7 or 8

and if someone asks for help we all try to help... but he gives his 2 cents when not needed or wanted... even to me and im set in my ways... if i need to make a change then i make it... not when he tells me

AveregeJay

Banned User
correction, at least on my team anyways...

the Pitcher is the field general....I'm the pitcher/coach...but mostly bcus I keep track and remember where guys are hitting in there previous ab...I direct my fielders sometimes (infield anyways) the outfield pretty much does there own adjusting, playing rover, etc...

We'd butt heads if we were playing together, or you'd just bite your tounge and let me do my thing. :cool:;)

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
he grounds out all the time or the occasional line out to left.

and if someone asks for help we all try to help... but he gives his 2 cents when not needed or wanted... even to me and im set in my ways... if i need to make a change then i make it... not when he tells me

But if he's so error prone, why is he playing SS?

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
he plays there only when we need him to... and so far thats been 2 outta 3 times cause someone hasnt been to the game. and he bats about 7 or 8

You didn't answer my question though

If he sucks so bad then why hasn't anyone stepped up to play SS and take his spot in the line up?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

Must be great to be so awesome that you can be set in your ways, and not even leave open the option of improving. Good for you..............I think I'd rather play with your problem plagued friend than you.

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
But if he's so error prone, why is he playing SS?

trust me a few of us have asked ourselves this...

and we practice to have some fun.. we practice on sundays and him and i are the only 2 with a conflict in making it there... he can make it early and i can make it late. but he b****ed so much the coach just keeps making the practices early...

i could care less about practicing but i would like to go have some fun with the team also...

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
We'd butt heads if we were playing together, or you'd just bite your tounge and let me do my thing. :cool:;)

bite my tongue...no, def. not

let you do your thing.....if you are a good enough shortstop, yes

imo ss is the most important position on the field, if your ss is the suck then chances are your team is as well....after that I would put leftfield as the most imp. position

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
bite my tongue...no, def. not

let you do your thing.....if you are a good enough shortstop, yes

imo ss is the most important position on the field other than the part of the field the mighty and wonderful Swing graces......., if your ss is the suck then chances are your team is as well....after that I would put leftfield as the most imp. position

I fixed it to reflect what you really meant.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
do people really practice????

if you cant field/catch a ball by now give this **** up

yes bcus no one ever practices :rolleyes:

guess you fit the bill of the typical 400' mashing, blah blah blah blah Class A, all world tournamnet sbf member....simply awesome :rolleyes:

AH23

Addicted to Softballfans
Start giving unsolicited advice to him after every grounder and every one of his ABs.

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
Must be great to be so awesome that you can be set in your ways, and not even leave open the option of improving. Good for you..............I think I'd rather play with your problem plagued friend than you.

im not saying im the best... im far from it... im just pointing out that im to hardheaded to take most peoples advice

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I want to know.............What makes you so awesome that you don't want, or need advicea and makes you so set in your ways, that you close off the option of improvement???

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I want to know.............What makes you so awesome that you don't want, or need advicea and makes you so set in your ways, that you close off the option of improvement???

you would be well served to take some tips from me....as soon as I post some vids of how to properly ground out to ss I will pm you....:cool:

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans

im not closed off to improvement... there is a couple of people (and only a couple) that i know and trust to give me good useful advice... and they do when they see that im doing something wrong...

plus like i said im to stubborn to listen to what everyone says