do you guys

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
no everone on the team knows i either want to pitch or play 3... i could care less about SS

Don't complain unless you're willing to play SS then. I'm a 1st baseman "by trade," but I play 3rd for my team now because it's what works best for the team at the moment. I'm our best 1st baseman, but also arguably our best 3rd baseman with what we have now. It's more important for us to have a good 3rd baseman, so that's where I play.

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't complain unless you're willing to play SS then. I'm a 1st baseman "by trade," but I play 3rd for my team now because it's what works best for the team at the moment. I'm our best 1st baseman, but also arguably our best 3rd baseman with what we have now. It's more important for us to have a good 3rd baseman, so that's where I play.

... brag much?? and if our coach would let me i would be more then willing to try to play SS... im just saying i prefer pitch or 3 and i barely get to play either

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
... brag much?? and if our coach would let me i would be more then willing to try to play SS... im just saying i prefer pitch or 3 and i barely get to play either

Where did I brag, really? Believe me, being our best 1st baseman or 3rd baseman isn't saying much. It's a church team in a Rec league, and I'm the biggest guy (6'5") and have the 2nd-3rd best arm. Guessed I should have prefaced it with that. That pretty much de-facto makes you the best 3rd and/or 1st baseman on a Rec league team, and I've played 1st my whole life. Believe me, my softball abilities are nothing to brag about.

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans
Where did I brag, really? Believe me, being our best 1st baseman or 3rd baseman isn't saying much. It's a church team in a Rec league, and I'm the biggest guy (6'5") and have the 2nd-3rd best arm. Guessed I should have prefaced it with that. That pretty much de-facto makes you the best 3rd and/or 1st baseman on a Rec league team, and I've played 1st my whole life. Believe me, my softball abilities are nothing to brag about.

fair enough

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing

I believe you.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
that made me laugh

My last thing I'll say..........You do certainly seem to me to be the guy who thinks he's the "Team Superstar". You're complaining about what others do, you're talking down a teammate, his skills, his approach and his willingness to help teammates. While you're so awsome and stubborn that you're set in your ways and won't take advice from anyone else.

What you should be is a sponge......Listening to, absorbing, analyzing and trying just about anything that would make you a better ball player. Not just dismissing ideas and approaches, because you're "set you ways". I know many men that are incredible players, who are always looking, listening and trying new things as a way to improve......Players I would imagine would find your level of play below their standards........Yet, these players are always listening and watching.........How is it you're so good you're not?

AveregeJay

Banned User

bill-cosby.jpg

AveregeJay

Banned User
Daniel-son, What you should be is a sponge......Listening to, absorbing, analyzing and trying just about anything that would make you a better ball player. Ok Daniel-son? Not just dismissing ideas and approaches, because you're "set you ways" Daniel-son. I know many men that are incredible players, who are always looking, listening and trying new things as a way to improve......Players I would imagine would find your level of play below their standards Daniel-son........Yet, these players are always listening and watching.........How is it you're so good you're not Daniel-son?

mr-miyagi.jpg

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
My last thing I'll say..........You do certainly seem to me to be the guy who thinks he's the "Team Superstar". You're complaining about what others do, you're talking down a teammate, his skills, his approach and his willingness to help teammates. While you're so awsome and stubborn that you're set in your ways and won't take advice from anyone else.

What you should be is a sponge......Listening to, absorbing, analyzing and trying just about anything that would make you a better ball player. Not just dismissing ideas and approaches, because you're "set you ways". I know many men that are incredible players, who are always looking, listening and trying new things as a way to improve......Players I would imagine would find your level of play below their standards........Yet, these players are always listening and watching.........How is it you're so good you're not?

There were like 4 things you said. You should have said, "I'll say 4 last things"
get it right noob

Frozenrope88

Addicted to Softballfans

im not the team superstar... not even close... im just an everyday player. the only reason y i made this post is cause he has p***ed me off enough that i wanted to see how many people have a guy like him on their team. and sometimes what he teaches doesnt even help... he was trying to teach our short center how to throw curveballs 1 day.

and as for the learning... i take advice from people i know who are good... there is a guy that plays on a different night that was giving me hitting tips that helped out alot... im saying im stubborn when it comes to the people that come up to me cause alot of the guys around here think they are so awesome and dont have an idea... thats all i meant... im always trying to improve

AveregeJay

Banned User
im not the team superstar... not even close... im just an everyday player. the only reason y i made this post is cause he has p***ed me off enough that i wanted to see how many people have a guy like him on their team. and sometimes what he teaches doesnt even help... he was trying to teach our short center how to throw curveballs 1 day.

and as for the learning... i take advice from people i know who are good... there is a guy that plays on a different night that was giving me hitting tips that helped out alot... im saying im stubborn when it comes to the people that come up to me cause alot of the guys around here think they are so awesome and dont have an idea... thats all i meant... im always trying to improve

What a prick!!!!

guyinpink

Addicted to Softballfans

None of us are getting your back on this topic because we are all that guy. That's why we post here. I mean, of course I'm going to tell everyone how to hit, since I only hit 400' pizzles and what not.

And since this is the internet, let me assure you I have a giant d!ck.

Chadwick24

You're Cut!!!
yes bcus no one ever practices :rolleyes:

guess you fit the bill of the typical 400' mashing, blah blah blah blah Class A, all world tournamnet sbf member....simply awesome :rolleyes:

not saying we dont take BP but do we line up in our positions and take infield practice....**** no

Thats why we have league

never have I sniffed 400 feet nor came close. I do know how to field and throw the ball though, dont get your panties in a bunch big guy

adunn83

Jesus saves!

All, join me at the feet of the mighty yellow britches.:rolleyes: :D