does any1 know[ BALLNUT] READ PLEASE

gfunk

<font color="#00008B">VATO LOCO</font>
Just Read A Thread Today!

Ballnut Selling A 28oz Cnt Flex And There Were Some People On There Saying They Haven't Got There Bat Or Heard From Him.don't Want To Jump The Gun But He Has Good Feedback.

So If Any1 Know Him Please Pm Me Thanks

JRR12

Addicted to Softballfans
Ballnut

I am also looking for Ballnut....sent him $$$$....can't get him to return calls...or even answer either phone number I have????

HELP!!!!

MMAKOL

I remember the Days......
I've delt with him multiple times and he has always delivered BEYOND what was expected. I cant see him pulling something like this intentionally.

His last activity is as follows:
Last Activity: 02-09-2006 12:10 AM

So its not like he is ignoring you in PM's. He just hasnt been on.

I believe I have his mailing address at home and if someone lives in the area maybe someone can stop by and see if he is OK.

Its definately NOT TO EARLY to post a thread like this. Lets find him and make sure he and his family are OK.

I received an Extended from him no less than 2 weeks ago. Delivered as promised and ahead of schedule.

BD44

I'm Brian a Bat Addict
I sent him 237.00 for a Flex NIW..

and cannot get him to contact me, and still no bat:mad: His name is Felix Hutchinson on the Paypal account. Someone please help us. BD

MMAKOL

BD44 said:
and cannot get him to contact me, and still no bat:mad: His name is Felix Hutchinson on the Paypal account. Someone please help us. BD

Thats not the first or last name I have for BALLNUT.

What was the address you sent the $$ too?

goingyard

Duuuude! WTF!
Same here, i've dealt with him and the deal went smooth sailing...but that is not the first or last name I have for ballnut :eek:

Last edited:

BD44

I'm Brian a Bat Addict
I think he is the middle man on my deal. Here is what I got from Felix Hutchinson:
YES THE BAT HAS BEEN SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL. THE TRACKING NUMBER IS (DELETED). THANKS

>From: "Demarais, Brian" <[email protected]>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: Bat Shipment
>Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:50:41 -0500
>
>Felix,
>
>Hi, have you shipped the 28 oz. NIW Flex I bought from you yet? I have
>tried to PM you numerous times with no response. Please give me some
>info on our deal, as I am starting to worry a little. Thanks,
>Brian.(BD44 on Softballfans)
>
>
>
>Brian Demarais
>
>Classification Officer
>
>Panama City WRC

BD44

I'm Brian a Bat Addict
I will give an update tomorrow. It should be in tomorrow from Johnson City, TN to my house in NW Florida(Panama City area). BD

MMAKOL

BD44 said:
I will give an update tomorrow. It should be in tomorrow from Johnson City, TN to my house in NW Florida(Panama City area). BD

Yeah Keep us posted please.

Ill do whatever I can to help out. Im just surprised that he hasnt been on since the 9th. He always sends and receives MO's on our deals because he doesnt (or didnt) have a paypal acct.

Hoope everything works out. Priority mail is 2 - 3 days delivery but UP to 10 days sometimes. They are NOT a guranteed servicelike UPS and FedEx.

I have used USPS exclusively and have had GREAT success.

Keep us posted.

gfunk

<font color="#00008B">VATO LOCO</font>
thank you

i was a little jumpy or what ever,after reading a thread but i understand people are busy and it takes time for them to get back to us.
its just when it comes to money, i hurts to be out of cash [had a deal go wrong]not here![ebay]

thank you everyone 4 your time
gfunk

JRR12

Addicted to Softballfans
Mike Stansberry - Ballnut? What Gives.....????

What is up with this guy? He seems to have dropped off the face of the earth? I was getting daily communications from him via PM, sent him the cash for an ASA Mayhem five days ago via Express Mail....now I cannot get him via PM, or two different telephone numbers (even after leaving multiple voice mails?).

Anyone near Elizabethton, TN that can check on this guy for me?

Mike Stansberry
113 DeLoach Rd.
Elizabethton, TN 37643

Was he the one who was selling the CNT's relatively cheap?

Nevermind...wrong guy...but he does have a lot of CNT's sale it seems

Last edited:

longhorn21sb

Addicted to Softballfans
you bet he owes money or bats

i sent this guy $820 for a flex, 2 asa cats, and a freak plus all by money order on the 1st and still nothing, ive heard from him twice since i sent the money orders and still no bats, he says he sent them but no tracking numbers, maybe some kindof emergency i hope, if i hear from him ill definitely let you guys know

MMAKOL

There has to be someone in the area of Elizabethton TN that can help these guys find out whats going on.

He has always come through in a timelly manner on all of our multiple deals so I cant even begin to comprehend that he would have screwed you guys over.

Lets just hope that Mike and his family are OK.

longhorn21sb

Addicted to Softballfans
i feel you

im in the same boat, ive been waiting for over a week and a half for the 4 bats i ordered from him, felix hutcison is not the name i got, i sent by money order to a michael stansberry, the money orders are still not cashed, dont know, hope he is alright though

longhorn21sb

Addicted to Softballfans
not the same number i got

thats not the same phone number i got from him, i had his cell number, i wrote it down and of course my wife touched it, who knows where it is, ive tried this number and i get nothing

BatBoy42

BatBoy42
That should be his correct house number... Lemme double check - Yes, that's the right number

Last edited:

JRR12

Addicted to Softballfans
Mike Stansberry - Vanished

Cell number is 423-342-7619

He has never answered it, tried numerous times, left numerous messages. Also tried that other number you posted. That is the address I sent the Money to.

I will not rest till I find this cat.

:mad:

lmyers1

Addicted to Softballfans
MMAKOL said:
There has to be someone in the area of Elizabethton TN that can help these guys find out whats going on.

He has always come through in a timelly manner on all of our multiple deals so I cant even begin to comprehend that he would have screwed you guys over.

Lets just hope that Mike and his family are OK.

I have done deals with him as well, hope you guys get this fixed. Keep it up front.

Merritt

Addicted to Softballfans
He has always come through on my end.....

I tried to find a number as well and cant seem to find it....

longhorn21sb

Addicted to Softballfans
tried the cell

no answer on the cell, i left a message, hope someone has some luck gettin to this guy, if i get in touch with him i will post info