Does my coed team win our 4th straight, and 7th overall championship tonight???

jf2k4

<font color="#3300FF">Outstanding Good Dealer</fon
Happy Hour Hereos may have lost every regular season game, but it looks like they got hot for the playoffs.

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
It would almost certainly solidify your chances of becoming a first ballot co-ed softball HOFer.

Lord7

Banned User
Happy Hour Hereos may have lost every regular season game, but it looks like they got hot for the playoffs.

The team they beat was missing their 2 best hitters. One went to jail, not sure where the other guy was....

Lord7

Banned User
Here's a taste of what the other teams will be dealing with tonight:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdQRpOZjCdg[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IijR5I0g3A[/ame]

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
Where are the videos of you popping out or grounding to the pitcher? If none, you should just change your name to SoftballDemiGod

tom15

Old school stickin'!
Your statement makes sense in a world where you chose your mate by their softball abilities. RF and C are generally where the hot ones go.
aren't we all on here to create the next generation of softball legends?

M

MJL 00

You jealous of my accomplishments?

Um not so much fella...glad you are confident enough to come on here and state your mind but somedays it would be nice for ya to come on here with some stuff that people actually wanna read like more reviews of you thousand sticks...not putting down carry on GOD BLESS

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MJL 00

Your statement makes sense in a world where you chose your mate by their softball abilities. RF and C are generally where the hot ones go.

My wife won a national tounry at 16 and she was SS, hate to say that is where the hot ability is fella...and remember we play a lilmited amount here in ND, if we payed as much as the prime states well you can figure it out