Downsizing - Reducing my Glove Collection

Argy

I have not been on Softball Fans Forum in a long while. I am turning 74 next month, can't play softball any more - too many joint replacements and probably need a knee done. My oldest son who prefers Rawlings is hanging up his cleats also and other son along with my grandkids are Mizuno fans do not want the gloves. I have several Heart of the Hide (made in the USA) gloves going to sell. Is this the right spot to ask for a price check or do I need to post in Market Place to ask for a price check. I have several of the what I consider to be the best softball glove ever made, Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO-SBB and PRO-SBT in fantastic condition (still stiff and need to be broken in) I am going to sell.

Thank you,
Don

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh my! What models are these? You know I love me a nice basket web!

I've been out of the market for long enough that I don't have a good sense of prices.

Argy

The glove with the basket web is a Heart of the Hide PRO-SBB and the other glove Is a HOH PRO-SBT. I played for many years with a PRO-SBT (obviously not the one in the photos). In my opinion, probably the best softball glove ever made. They are 13 1/2” gloves. When I played OF, I used the PRO-SBT and in the IF, i used a PRO- H. Both gloves lasted for many, many years. I cleaned the glove after every game and always made sure the gloves well maintained/oiled. Just haven’t seen any glove that can compare to the Made in the USA Heart of the Hides from the 1980’s and early 1990’s. Just my opinion.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Oh my! What models are these? You know I love me a nice basket web!

I've been out of the market for long enough that I don't have a good sense of prices.
Zooming in on that SBB the web leather and the leather on the back of the shell looks fantastic!

Argy

Where do you have these up for sale? More pics of the SBB? A price?
I am in Florida for 3 weeks. I will back in Ohio on April 14. I don’t have the gloves with me. I also have a brand new PRO-SBT that I would like to sell. As soon as I return to Ohio, I will post pictures of both gloves. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Argy

I do have a Brand New without tags right hand throw Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO-SBT Made in the USA for sale. Date Code OBB09. Having trouble uploading pictures.

Last edited:

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
If it's saying too big I downloaded a resizing app for free. Can't remember the name, just the first free one with reviews saying easy to use.