draft day.....

3XC

Big Truss
he's gonna end up the steal of the draft. I'm not scared of no weeds. omg he took a weed, let me grasp my pearls

7 game suspension due to assault arrest, hell I want a mean tackle. I hope he assaults all kinds of people.

3XC

Big Truss
Remember when Randy Moss fell into the 20s because of the marihuanas, well all the teams that passed on him sure were happy about that.

Marshenko

Remember when Randy Moss fell into the 20s because of the marihuanas, well all the teams that passed on him sure were happy about that.

Patriots had two first round picks that year, took Robert Edwards a couple of picks before Moss, and then Connecticut's own Tebucky Jones the pick after Moss got taken.

**** me.

3XC

Big Truss
Ughhhhh that video could be 3-4 years old. WTF. Cost this young man milions and milllions of dollars.

3XC

Big Truss
Tunsil is in attendance at the draft. I wonder if he even knows that dirty **** went down? Is he sitting there like WTF, or are people texting him and telling him what happened?

flyboy23

Sooners Baby
the went to susie or whatever her name is and she said she asked him about it and her differed to his agent
\

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
There are some non gambling bitches. Want def can't wait two picks when it's been nothing but offense. Da bears.

3XC

Big Truss
I'm legit surprised Jack is still there. Injury risk, yes, absolutely, but he is the best athlete in the draft, with all due respect to Ramsey.

3XC

Big Truss
Note to self.....don't ever beat up your step dad

If he thought the first beating was bad, wait til he gets 4 million dollars beaten out of him.

Difference between going at 3 overall and going at (maybe) 30 is like, a buttload.

3XC

Big Truss
FWIW, 100% that Cincy is thinking about moving up to get Tunsil. They absolutely give zero hecks about off field stuff. The team of Henry, Burfict, Pacman, Owens, Ocho, etc, etc.

ntz

tricknollegy
maybe his stepdad was up to some foul ****, we don't know why he put a foot in that ass

Marshenko

Jack killed his own stock by admitting he'll probably need microfracture surgery. Somewhere Amar'e Stoudamire read that very slowly and facepalmed the **** out of hisself.