Drifton - Labor Day

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
What's going on for Drifton's Labor Day Tournament this year? Any interest from our "local" teams?

cheeks159

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes

I'm hearing that teams from MA will not be allowed to go unless they play in states? Is this true? If so, when are states?

Sinni's1

Addicted to Softballfans
That is true. Our league talked to ASA and they said if they have a state tourney teams have to play in it to get them to sign off. They did not say if there was definitly a tourney though.

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
cheeks159, you will need to speak w/Mass. ASA about that (playing in the States.) They do have a website. I do not have any contact w/ ASA,
but I understand that playing the ASA Mass. States may be manditory to play in Drifton. Again, I say contact Mass. ASA. Joe Alphonse is the State Commish.

smoke2240

RiverCats
Drifton Tourny has gotten outta controll... pitching rules need to be followed and the comish has zero controll.

Old dirty basta

Addicted to Softballfans
A money making tourn. That's all tourn is a joke and people running and involved in it is a JokE. Be better off flushing your money down the drain.

Bizze B34

Manager
Thats been the deal for years, in the past if there was no tournament you would have to make a check out to your local ASA ( Metro Boston- Mass Asa)
to get the sign off, use to be if your team was under Metro Boston you were not allowed to play in the states,don"t know how it works now.