Drink of choice

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
coors%20light%20super%20cold.jpg

Blue Mountians are GTG

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I like how league don't matter at all but ya'll get serious during a tourney............Personally, I like to win all the time and glad I don't play with some of you.

Never said league didnt matter. I play to win everytime I get on the field. I also try to better my game everytime I get on the field too. However, I dont think theres a "league ball national" or "league ball world" tournament. Im trying to win more than a tee shirt.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
What's the story on your username if you don't drink beer?

Long story short, I served a Mormon mission, my drink of choice was IBC Cream Soda. I stacked hundreds of bottles in my apartment. I called them beers. Buddy said something along the lines of "that's a lot of beers." I replied "Madbeers." The name stuck.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Long story short, I served a Mormon mission, my drink of choice was IBC Cream Soda. I stacked hundreds of bottles in my apartment. I called them beers. Buddy said something along the lines of "that's a lot of beers." I replied "Madbeers." The name stuck.

Jack Mormons are better.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I like how league don't matter at all but ya'll get serious during a tourney............Personally, I like to win all the time and glad I don't play with some of you.

Bingo

Never said league didnt matter. I play to win everytime I get on the field. I also try to better my game everytime I get on the field too. However, I dont think theres a "league ball national" or "league ball world" tournament. Im trying to win more than a tee shirt.

From what I have seen Worlds has been teams from a couple of states around where the tournament is held. NSA Worlds, ISA Worlds, WSL Worlds to the very best of my knowledge there was no teams from the other side of the US. At best it is a regional.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Bingo

From what I have seen Worlds has been teams from a couple of states around where the tournament is held. NSA Worlds, ISA Worlds, WSL Worlds to the very best of my knowledge there was no teams from the other side of the US. At best it is a regional.

And you're point is...what? I didnt name the tournaments, but thats what theyre called.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

To teammates that don't play tourney ball, league ball is all they have.....So, you're being a stellar teammate getting all ****ty and ripped at league, because league doesn't matter.....Again.....Glad I don't play on a team with you.

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
^^^^fake as*...guys that don't drink aren't getting s****y enough to be doing this! And yeah, I'd rather play with coke heads then guys who drink :rolleyes:

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
To teammates that don't play tourney ball, league ball is all they have.....So, you're being a stellar teammate getting all ****ty and ripped at league, because league doesn't matter.....Again.....Glad I don't play on a team with you.

Where I play, the leagues are divided by varying levels of talent. Thus, all the guys I play with, play tournament ball. Meaning we have a common understanding of the situation. Not too many feelings get hurt at league ball, we just have alot of fun.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Where I play, the leagues are divided by varying levels of talent. Thus, all the guys I play with, play tournament ball. Meaning we have a common understanding of the situation. Not too many feelings get hurt at league ball, we just have alot of fun.

It's unimportant to all of you then?? Good.......Now, I know a whole group of people I don't want to play with.

TK26

Addicted to Softballfans
Typical league night consists of a few beers before I leave to the park, maybe a jager bomb or two. At the park pre-game is a few more casual beers while downing a half pint of jager chasing it with redbull. During a the game, more beers, (1-2) per game and maybe a shot of whiskey from my buddie's flask. After two wins, its beer time again. Ocassionally I'll mixup the pre-game with a Four Loko.

P-Lo25

The Rookie
Water and herb helps me fly in the OF. Beer for retard strength and aggression at the plate. So essentially alcohol for offense and water for defense. Post game alcohol and herb is a must:)

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I like suger free RockStar with Poweraid light :)
It helps me keep my sleek figuire and youthful looks :rolleyes:

ToddVenom20

Banned User
No drinking at all during or before any games...league or tourny. After, of course. Usually just beer...and its whatever the person turn to buy brings.