Drink of choice

dgambill85

Banned User
Is it Pepsi or coke for tournaments? Do you mix it up during league might? How much beer is the preferred Amount to consume during tourneys? Does This number change by position that you play? Is hard liquor ever an option?

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
I love beer but not much during a tourney. Now after the tourney is over is a different story.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I don't drink alcohol. But I do drink lots of water. The same amount is consumed during league and tournament play.

grubd

Banned User
Used to drink Gatorade and vodkas league nights. I cut out drinking trying to be healthier so now it's pregame ripit than only water.

jf2k4

<font color="#3300FF">Outstanding Good Dealer</fon
As much beer as possible between innings on league night, a beer or two between games during tournaments.

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
I stick w/ beer. The fellas were mixing vanilla vodka w/ Gatorade & that just did not make me feel very good, plus it was too sweet in the hot days of July & August. Beer for this guy.

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
Used to drink Gatorade and vodkas league nights. I cut out drinking trying to be healthier so now it's pregame ripit than only water.

Lmao...drinking ripit because it's healthier not to mention the Pepsi and Coke (at Micky D's no less)!!!

Tourneys - the amount of time between games dictates beer consumption. Water/Gatorade during.

League nights - usually have a cooler in the dugout consisting of beer and water/Gatorade.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
Is it Pepsi or coke for tournaments? Do you mix it up during league might? How much beer is the preferred Amount to consume during tourneys? Does This number change by position that you play? Is hard liquor ever an option?

Water at tourneys....... Gotta stay sober for them hot shots at third.

AJ22

Super Moderator

- Dt. Pepsi with alot of water ..
- No ..
- Beer and drinking are more social depending on the tournament ..
- Pitching = 0 drinking no matter the tournament or league game ..
- Hard liquor is isually afterwards .. just depends on the type of tournament.

I pitch so I no longer drink until the day is done. I also quit drinking a couple of years ago .. but for the most part, the guys (teammates) go with the flow.

Water at tourneys....... Gotta stay sober for them hot shots at third.

Try pitching ..

alteredzx

Bazinga
- No ..

I pitch so I no longer drink until the day is done. I also quit drinking a couple of years ago .. but for the most part, the guys (teammates) go with the flow.

Try pitching ..

I feel the exact same way as this!

Cambodian breasts milks for tournaments and freshly squeezed almond milk for league nights. My body is a temple, I don't pollute it with toxins.

KYounglas25

Extra Hitter
After league night depends if i have work the next day, but I usually will grabs some beers afterwards, Try to avoid drinking until i'm done playing. I'm more of a Coke Zero guy then over pepsi.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
- No ..

Try pitching ..
Try playing 3rd in the Conference! That's what Tap does.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

Water or sports drinks......... I don't drink alcohol, so the strongest thing you'll see me drink is root beer.

Cuzn

Manager
I have 2 red bull and cherry vodkas before every tournament and an occassional one when I start to feel tired or we have a long break. It helps me loosen up. League night at BLD, we shut it down.

I definitely don't like drinking when I pitch, need my wits about me.

I'm a Pepsi guy, but I will drink coke from Jack in the Box, but no ice.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
League ball, beer before during and after is G2G, unless its the playoffs, then its time to get serious.

I dont drink at Mens tournaments, I honestly take it pretty seriously. I dont want alcohol to be the reason I make a mistake and cost the team.

Coed tournaments-Bottoms up!

Water/gatorade/pepsis always can be mixed in and hard liquors a bad idea at all times.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I like how league don't matter at all but ya'll get serious during a tourney............Personally, I like to win all the time and glad I don't play with some of you.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans

What about your favorite drink after hitting a dbo your first swing in a game... thats when mine is pepsi... but for other times i prefer a nice red beer

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
I SLAM three FOUR LOKOS on league night. One driving down to the game, one in the parking lot pre-game, and then during the third inning ONE INTO THE SIDE OF THE CATCHERS HEAD!