Dual Stamp Combat

The wanted g3 275 is ridiculous. The survivor is my go to cold weather bat. The antivirus 275 is a repainted derby boy 275 and that bat was crazy when broken in. Old derby girl is still a beast. Legends Plague is also dual stamp and gets absolutely insane as you beat it up. Any of the new dual stamps or 275 line are going to be great bats once you break them in a bit it's all about finding the weighting you like and giving it some BP love. They are all great bats.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
We hit classic m and 44/375s

Do all of the duals do well with both? Was looking at a legends plague

Never hit 44's with any consistency with my Legends. Have a few mixed into the BP bucket and never really know the difference. Honestly, all the dual stamp Combats seem really good. Just find one that matches your preferences as far as weighting and design and you can't go wrong. I have really liked all the duals I have swung from Combat and am probably going to only use them this year instead of any of my one association bats.

Thomas94587

Addicted to Softballfans
Duke/Rogo/CG/Team Combat (red) ... i cant decide which's one. Personally, i like swing EL but i can swing Balance, its gotta be 27oz
i play NSA (52/275)...