Dual stamp reckoning reviews

jaelean07

Part Time Player
Has anyone put a serious amount of swings on the dual stamp reckoning? Thoughts on it? How good is it out of the wrapper?

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I agree. The Future is one of my favorite bat lines, so it made me a fan of the Dual Stamp Reckoning

you said BETTER than the Future?

WOW

Now that is saying something.....
The Future is awesome with ANY ball

THESHOE

Starting Player
Anyone have reviews of Flex/Utrip Reckoning vs the Dual Reckoning?

Personally interested myself to hear comparisons.

I know Flex Utrip crushes the 52 cor and very happy with mine. Curious how the one also stamped for ASA would perform. My previous experience with Duals wasn't great except for LS.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Anyone have reviews of Flex/Utrip Reckoning vs the Dual Reckoning?

Personally interested myself to hear comparisons.

I know Flex Utrip crushes the 52 cor and very happy with mine. Curious how the one also stamped for ASA would perform. My previous experience with Duals wasn't great except for LS.

the best duals I have ever swung were the Future, and LS Z4000.
An umpire I know swears that the Mizuno NO DOUBT dual smashes the 52/300.
From what I understand, most duals test high NIW and you need more time to break
them in.
Case and point: The Demarini ONE test 375 NIW. That is pretty damn stiff

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Hah, slightly off topic, but I have an Easton LX0 with a couple hundred swings on it. Thing tested at 360 earlier this year. Its my deadest Easton by far. I use it in games when HRs are gone and I need to keep the ball in.

For dual stamp bats I'd say it sucks.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Hah, slightly off topic, but I have an Easton LX0 with a couple hundred swings on it. Thing tested at 360 earlier this year. Its my deadest Easton by far. I use it in games when HRs are gone and I need to keep the ball in.

I know you are right because I have NEVER seen anyone hit a HR or even a hardliner with that bat.
It was like swinging a fence post.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I know you are right because I have NEVER seen anyone hit a HR or even a hardliner with that bat.
It was like swinging a fence post.

One of my teammates hit. A bunch of hrs with his hitting classic ms. Must have been defective because it broke and they sent back a replacement . Haven't seen many other broken eastons

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
One of my teammates hit. A bunch of hrs with his hitting classic ms. Must have been defective because it broke and they sent back a replacement . Haven't seen many other broken eastons

I've hit some HRs with the LX0, but its definitely not the bat I'd grab in a HR situation. It's my deadest Easton and it isn't even close. I can't see this thing breaking in 10 years.

Jusrah99

Its a 13.5 in barrell, pretty much a 14" as its the same size as my DC-41. I'm patiently waiting for Black Friday too. I wanna try a 26.5.

Are these a 13" barrel? And Jusrah I'm waiting patiently for Black Friday if so.

Jusrah99

I've seen an LX.0 out here that looks pretty hot. Its a low level co-ed team bat, i havent seen any serious bombs with it...but i've seen some nice shots come off of it. I'll see if one day they'll let me try it out and i'll post back with my experience...

Oh. If you don't know the number of swings on your dual stamp reckoning don't swing it with zn's in the cold. Bought a 27.5 cause I wanted to try that weight and maybe 8 swings and it was done. Don't know if it's because the Asa side or maybe it had crazy cuts on it.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Oh. If you don't know the number of swings on your dual stamp reckoning don't swing it with zn's in the cold. Bought a 27.5 cause I wanted to try that weight and maybe 8 swings and it was done. Don't know if it's because the Asa side or maybe it had crazy cuts on it.

Good info! Thanks.

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
Loved the ridiculous EL on the LX.0. Was plugging some serious liners with it, but I agree it needed a ton of break-in. If I hadn't stumbled onto the Boombah Boss, I would have kept the one I had.