Dual Stamp Z help.

luckyshot

Addicted to Softballfans
I have this dual stamp Z. I've had it for less than a month with 30-40 cuts. I haven't been able to really swing it much due to the crazy Texas weather. Luckily I was finally able to get some cuts this last weekend and it looks like my bat already broke. :(
I was wondering if anybody knew if I were to send this bat in what I would get in return. I've tried calling LS warranty line but they've been busy.
Will my warranty be used with only having this bat for less than a month?
Does anybody know if the dual stamp Z's have a bad batch like the Utrip Z's.
Plz help & Thx.

Jordan9215

Star Player
I have this dual stamp Z. I've had it for less than a month with 30-40 cuts. I haven't been able to really swing it much due to the crazy Texas weather. Luckily I was finally able to get some cuts this last weekend and it looks like my bat already broke. :(
I was wondering if anybody knew if I were to send this bat in what I would get in return. I've tried calling LS warranty line but they've been busy.
Will my warranty be used with only having this bat for less than a month?
Does anybody know if the dual stamp Z's have a bad batch like the Utrip Z's.
Plz help & Thx.

I hear you on the weather part... rainout, rainout, rainout, rainout...

Does it look like it's broken or is it broken?

I imagine you'll be getting a 2014 RI Z2K, if that's the case then you'll have to specify if you want the ASA version or the USSSA version since the RIs aren't dual stamped. Either way, you're going to have to get in contact with LS to workout the details of your return. Good luck.

luckyshot

Addicted to Softballfans
I think it did break. I'm trying to figure out how to upload pics on here from my iPhone. I'm gonna try to get in contact with the warranty dept. ASAP.

Jordan9215

Star Player
I've heard mixed reviews on dealing with LS's warranty dept. Some people claim to have a new bat within a couple of weeks and others say they've been waiting five months. I've only ever broken Mikens. Hopefully since the demand for the RIs has died down you'll be able to get a replacement fairly quickly.