Dudley Demolition

Fonz5150

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, I have the USSSA (Yellow) with about 400 swings and it is impressive... Keeps up with Miken PT (black and Pink) bat for distance..has them...

Last edited by a moderator:

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Have the green endload utrip and I really like the way it swings but need some more swings to see how it opens up. At around 100 it is a very small sweet spot and very harsh if you miss it. Have seen a local team that has one with 500+ and everyone on that team loves it

chile

Bad Ape
Have the green endload utrip and I really like the way it swings but need some more swings to see how it opens up. At around 100 it is a very small sweet spot and very harsh if you miss it. Have seen a local team that has one with 500+ and everyone on that team loves it

just grabbed an ASA EL...like I need another bat but **** it...

chile

Bad Ape
put 3 rounds off the tee on it (using 44/375s, 47/525s and other old school evils/stotes/trumps with; 3 nx3 bp spinner 52s and 1 evil bp 52+ to gauge performance with 52s)...was pleasantly surprised with the performance. when that barrel grabs the ball, you really do get some crazy line drives (not knucklers because there is spin on the ball)...gonna try and get it out for live bp tomorrow.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I like my 28 Balanced ASA Dudley Demolition. Used it in a USSSA tournament a month or so ago and guys were saying I was using a senior bat. Ha! Smashes the 44 375. Not as good with the 52 300.