Dunkky's swing evolution from Tee to poptoss today.

dunkky

Music: unstoppable.. because i am! lol
poptoss is releasing a new version with some significant improvements. ability of launching up to 40ft. Mechanics of the device is different.
go get one yo, and don't forget to use 0923 for $9 off. More importantly stop making out with runners on base. because everyone on the dugout will give you dirty glare.. you know what i am talking about.. LOL

bigcam406

Addicted to Softballfans
Any word on the release of the new version? I have the latest version that has served me well for the past 2 years, except an issue with the air valves, which I replaced. I was on the website recently and saw that they replaced the valves with metal ones now, so I was thinking of getting them to try. Im curious now about the new version though. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Any word on the release of the new version? I have the latest version that has served me well for the past 2 years, except an issue with the air valves, which I replaced. I was on the website recently and saw that they replaced the valves with metal ones now, so I was thinking of getting them to try. Im curious now about the new version though. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

I've had my Pop Toss for 3 years now. I've replaced that little white plastic valve once during that time. I'm on my 4th spring. One thing I like about this company is that they'll send you replacement parts for free, no questions asked.

Overall the Pop Toss has worked very well. I just take it apart and clean/oil it occasionally.

dunkky

They have improved the air valve, not necessary a new ver. you may wanna reach out for them for more info. But in all honesty, with proper cleanup and maintenance, timer is no longer issue like twmccoy said. What's exciting is that, they are coming out with a truly new ver. that will give you 45ft. self ver. hasn't been out but 2 men ver. will be released pretty shortly. it will be very versatile and robust. I'll be getting a prototype pretty soon and I will share with you guys of my experience using it.

1675267677075.png

bigcam406

Addicted to Softballfans
They have improved the air valve, not necessary a new ver. you may wanna reach out for them for more info. But in all honesty, with proper cleanup and maintenance, timer is no longer issue like twmccoy said. What's exciting is that, they are coming out with a truly new ver. that will give you 45ft. self ver. hasn't been out but 2 men ver. will be released pretty shortly. it will be very versatile and robust. I'll be getting a prototype pretty soon and I will share with you guys of my experience using it.

View attachment 71590
Thanks. I am going to call them soon to obtain the new metal valves. Very curious to see what the new version is all about.