E West Worlds Vegas

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
When do you think the bracket will be out? Now that registration is closed, it should be much longer I would think. I'm just hoping I can make it down there from Utah with I-15 being shut down... Good luck to everyone traveling and playing.

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
Coming down with SAGs. Who do you play with? May have played you last year. We played a bunch of AZ teams when I was with Desert Falls Easton.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
We didn't play y'all... We did play plan B our first game...
I will be down there with PrimeTime...

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
No he was talking about plan B from Utah last year. They're Wasatch Satellite/KGB/Plan B now. Plan B outta Cali looks tough though...

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Plan B outta NorCal? I hope you guys whoop up on em.

Haven't played any nor cal teams this year except for Olympic Club when they came out here this year...

No he was talking about plan B from Utah last year. They're Wasatch Satellite/KGB/Plan B now. Plan B outta Cali looks tough though...

This team here is the one we played.... Should be a good time this year... AZ director let a lot of teams stack up this year... I'm talking former B/C players dropping down to E....

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
This team here is the one we played.... Should be a good time this year... AZ director let a lot of teams stack up this year... I'm talking former B/C players dropping down to E....

Oh. Awesome. :rolleyes:

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Haven't played any nor cal teams this year except for Olympic Club when they came out here this year...

And this is the problem with softball today^^^^^^

This and dopes using shaved bats.

That b/c player isn't going to have a hard time keeping it in the yard. They made it to that level because they have bat control. Watch your lips!!!

Tdub02

Addicted to Softballfans
Coming down with SAGs. Who do you play with? May have played you last year. We played a bunch of AZ teams when I was with Desert Falls Easton.

Stay home. I don't want to see you at 1st base again even if it's from the stands lol.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
That b/c player isn't going to have a hard time keeping it in the yard. They made it to that level because they have bat control. Watch your lips!!!

Exactly! The team I'm talking about has dudes that spray it all over... We played them on a small field at BLD... We thought we could beat them thinking they would hit IEO's... We lost 22/16 and they didn't hit a single one...

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Kind words Cade. Good luck next weekend at C Worlds. I guess I could have just texted you that. I'm sure I will haha

Should be a good time. Keep me updated on how SAGs does. I think you guys are the Utah favorite going down.

Ozzy3313

Addicted to Softballfans
It's all good bro I'm proud to be your sig haha. How is 1VIZN out of Utah? We play them first game.

They're pretty solid. Haven't played them personally this year, but know they are no push over.

If I remember right, they changed the bracket one time last year. Not too excited about playing a Utah team I've played 8 times this year.