E Worlds....Disney....

fallsparky

Addicted to Softballfans
B&K just lost to dirt dawgs 5-4 to put dirtdawgs an lost boyz in champ winner bracket. Good luck to B&K coming thru the loser bracket it aint but 7 teams left

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Sounds like some good games to finish out the tourney. Good luck everyone left and be safe to those heading home

fallsparky

Addicted to Softballfans
B&K get get it boys get back to dirtbags an dbl dip them even you dont 3 place out of 192 is awesome

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
Would be awesome to see teams play where they belong might make the worlds mean something then and give everyone a fair chance

Mr. Diamonds

Banned User
We gave it all we had !! D.A.D played with 10 players all weekend long and we lost the 1st game. We wheeled off 7 in a row and lost in the last inning against Georges Pizza, 16-15. We were down 9-1 after the 2nd inning and came back but just couldn't pull it off.

But on a brighter note, we played 2 games in the stadium!!! :)

dupeunloaded

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck dirt dawgs. Bring it home so we can say we were beat by the world champs!

Way to rep NJ Guys out of 7 teams that went to worlds 4 made it ti the top 25 ,,, bigwignj Team FIEST 9TH,Dupeunloaded Team ABOVE ALL 17TH ,blazinsoftballz Team GUTTER MASTER 17TH AND marty15 Team NJ SHOWETIME 25TH Great job everyone

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like B&K just put it on the Dirt Dawgs to force the IF game. Come on Wayne-o and boys pull this one out and bring the title back to Rhody!

PPDogg14

Addicted to Softballfans
it's over...B&K from North Carolina wins it.....at least I can say I beat the World Champs twice this year...lol

tdcs1323

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats B&K, they gave my boys our first lost, very good team great defense. Well deserved coming outta the losers bracket.

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
heard bk is was sandbagging they play isa nsa c ball way to go guys way to beat a legit e team should be proud of yourself

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
it dont matter where you play or state your from you still play c and your team is still sandbagging i thing they won what the asa c nationals im not bitching but hey play where you belong we were a erec team last year true e team

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
it dont matter where you play or state your from you still play c and your team is still sandbagging i thing they won what the asa c nationals im not bitching but hey play where you belong we were a erec team last year true e team

Then there is no way you should have beat a C team.

coolluvr4u1976

#1 bomb dropper
I can't speak for #2 for certain, but I do believe he's referring to B&K, North Carolina's resident Utrip "E" team, and SSAA/NSA/ISA/SNA "C" team...

So my friend Jeremy aka Perk76, played with Killer Instinct this weekend @ "E" worlds, and he texted me this morning he was watching the "E" finals and said some team from NC was in it, yet they won a Major "C" tournament and won a "E" Nationals tourny the weekend before :eek:

I mean seriously lol, IF they are a "C" team in basically everything else WTF are they doing playing "E"