E Worlds....Disney....

bignjboyincharg

Addicted to Softballfans
were you the guy handing out the $10 off hooters cards?

No that wasnt me... he helps out with our team.

"I play for Hooters/CoorsLight we when 3-2 and lost first game in extra innnings to Hard Knocks and then beat Dirty Dawgs,Seeds/Nikita’s Bar & Bistro/Elite,and BYB Bulldogs and then lost to DIRTBAGS. Everyone there was really cool people the only jackass i ran into was the pitcher from the DIRTBAGS. think we finished 49th... was our first time there. "

I am curious to what he did that makes him a jackass??? Was it the fact that he SHUT down the middle everytime you guys hit middle? You want to talk about a jackass, what about the pitcher for your team that shoved our Pitcher at the end of the game when we where shaking hands. What a cheap shot that was!!!

First off ..your pitcher did a great job feilding the middle ...you can ask any other team that we played we didnt hit the middle at all for some reason maybe the way he was pitching caused the middle shots more often then we like ... But he should been tossed out of the game when HE ROLLED THE BALL TO 1ST BASE ... or did you forget that part??? he was loudmouth and continued to make a mockery out of the game ...save that BS for your Rec ball ...so yes that makes him a Jackass ... you can also see that i didnt say your whole team i said him ...because in fact i spoke to guy from your team over at Disney and gave him a phone number cause he liked our uniforms.

Bob is that the Guy that started with Russ And Kal??????

No he is talking about JJ ...and there pitcher deserved more then a shove.

Dirtbags79

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, he was wrong for rolling the ball to 1B but after the 5th or 6th shot up the middle he started to get fired up. But to shove another player like your Pitcher did was even more uncalled for. I get fired up and all just like everyone else, but I haven't tried to start a fight or anything like that. I am the one who you gave the number too and I appreciate that.

alvinxnguyen

BALL OUT!!!
Yes, he was wrong for rolling the ball to 1B but after the 5th or 6th shot up the middle he started to get fired up. But to shove another player like your Pitcher did was even more uncalled for. I get fired up and all just like everyone else, but I haven't tried to start a fight or anything like that. I am the one who you gave the number too and I appreciate that.

yes, i agree with this... It was wrong for him rolling the ball to first, and I told him there was no need for that, but no matter how heated a game can get, theres no room for putting a hand on another player. I thought you guys (hooters) and above all were the two best teams we played all weekend. good job to both yall.

Stretch19

Grow up
B&K was a registered C team at the beginning of the season.....somehow they r allowed to drop 2 divisions and play E???? There director should b held accountable for that. Sandbagging at its best!!

i dont think B&K was every registered as a USSSA C team in NC...they started playing NSA D and got bumped to C early in the year, but dont recall them ever being anything but E in NC for USSSA

And came in 2nd in a B tournament... How the hell are they playing E at the end of the year?

http://www.usssa.com/sports/Tournament3.asp?TournamentID=663297

the chance crawford tournament is a big one up in VA...they combine USSSA, NSA and maybe even ASA all in 1 weekend and make everyone play together...the NC directors from NSA made them bump up to this division for the tournament the day before they went up there, it wasnt their choice to play up, but obviously they handled it well

All i know is that all weekend long b and k and florida matress was the only 2 teams that was in question and when the word got out florida mattress showed up with a whole diff team on sat but bk wow that team should be assamed of them selfs all i know deep down is that we played our asses off and beat alot of good teams yea we beat bk the day before but tjey were tired and beat up....... i know for myself that the dirt dawgs are the real champions true e team........thanks for the support new england

b&k had a legit E roster, none of those guys on their roster were illegal and the team itself played E in USSSA all year long...whether or not they should have been allowed to is one thing, but they were so you cant put that on them...congrats on a good showing

creative10

Banned User
i dont think B&K was every registered as a USSSA C team in NC...they started playing NSA D and got bumped to C early in the year, but dont recall them ever being anything but E in NC for USSSA

the chance crawford tournament is a big one up in VA...they combine USSSA, NSA and maybe even ASA all in 1 weekend and make everyone play together...the NC directors from NSA made them bump up to this division for the tournament the day before they went up there, it wasnt their choice to play up, but obviously they handled it well

b&k had a legit E roster, none of those guys on their roster were illegal and the team itself played E in USSSA all year long...whether or not they should have been allowed to is one thing, but they were so you cant put that on them...congrats on a good showing

They had to of been....they accumulated the same amount of points in that B tourney as the C team below them that placed 2nd with them.....if they were E or D they would of gotten more points......congrats on them winning......its tough winning any huge tourney non the less but it seems they played in a class they didn't belong.

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
They had to of been....they accumulated the same amount of points in that B tourney as the C team below them that placed 2nd with them.....if they were E or D they would of gotten more points......congrats on them winning......its tough winning any huge tourney non the less but it seems they played in a class they didn't belong.

No if you play in any above classification tournament you can only get double points.. You don't get triple points for being a E team playing in a C tournament and so on in USSSA.. So the E teams would get as many points as the D and C teams in a B tournament if they finished in the same rank.

Stretch19

Grow up

i dont know all the rules to usssa and their points and im not going to pretend to, but i know a couple of the guys from their team personally so i will ask them; i definitely dont think they should have been in E, i agree, but like i said in a previous post, their roster was legit and they had the same team pretty much all year. if anything they got weaker at the end of the season when they lost 2 of their starters and guys that had played with them all year literally weeks before the worlds

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
No if you play in any above classification tournament you can only get double points.. You don't get triple points for being a E team playing in a C tournament and so on in USSSA.. So the E teams would get as many points as the D and C teams in a B tournament if they finished in the same rank.

That's the point. They didn't get double points, so they had to have been ranked B at the time since it was a B Qualifier.

akabigdaddy13

RAY,what did you do Ray?
No that wasnt me... he helps out with our team.

First off ..your pitcher did a great job feilding the middle ...you can ask any other team that we played we didnt hit the middle at all for some reason maybe the way he was pitching caused the middle shots more often then we like ... But he should been tossed out of the game when HE ROLLED THE BALL TO 1ST BASE ... or did you forget that part??? he was loudmouth and continued to make a mockery out of the game ...save that BS for your Rec ball ...so yes that makes him a Jackass ... you can also see that i didnt say your whole team i said him ...because in fact i spoke to guy from your team over at Disney and gave him a phone number cause he liked our uniforms.

No he is talking about JJ ...and there pitcher deserved more then a shove.

JJ has douchy tendencies. especially when he threw at a defenceless players head who was on third during our game against him earlier in the year.... i heard someone whacked him not too long ago... i'm sure he deserved it. i never thought he was a ****, till this year. maybe he's got some personal issues going on?

Stretch19

Grow up
That's the point. They didn't get double points, so they had to have been ranked B at the time since it was a B Qualifier.

you arent listening to me...it was a usssa, nsa, and ASA combined tourney...the nsa director from NC made them bump and play C, that decision had nothing to do with USSSA and im assuming they are basing the points off of that...

there were 134 teams total...they put the true E teams in the E, some of the D and the better E in the D and then everyone else in the C (which for some reason shows up as being B) for pool games...depending on where you finished in the C pool games you either played in the Comp tourney or the C tourney; B&K played in the C tourney and finished 2nd...the USSSA website is misleading as far as the results are concerned

Floyd

Addicted to Softballfans
In the Chance Crawford, they have a Rec, E, D, and Competitive division. In the competitive, your first game seeds you and decides whether you play up or down. Up being registered as B and down being C for the tournament. We beat them the first game, which put them into what would be the C division for the tournament.

If I recall, they were forced to play the competitive in that tournament by one of the directors.

bignjboyincharg

Addicted to Softballfans

yes, i agree with this... It was wrong for him rolling the ball to first, and I told him there was no need for that, but no matter how heated a game can get, theres no room for putting a hand on another player. I thought you guys (hooters) and above all were the two best teams we played all weekend. good job to both yall.

And if you called my pitcher a Jackass i wouldnt argue that..lol
But if you think your pitcher wasnt acting like a complete Tool then your wrong.

dupeunloaded

Addicted to Softballfans
And if you called my pitcher a Jackass i wouldnt argue that..lol
But if you think your pitcher wasnt acting like a complete Tool then your wrong.

JJ is a Jackass and i loved every word of a story i heard when he got jacked in the face IN THE FACE HEIS A CLOWN AND I wish he got jacked in worlds to ..Shame on you Bob for picking him upo to pitch

dupeunloaded

Addicted to Softballfans

Thank you Sir and I didnt hear any thing bad about you guys at all all week except that **** with Hooters but when we heard JJ had something to do with it it was all good LOL U guys have a good team. We try to base our team On Class I hope we Accomplished that while we make a run in our first Worlds

Last edited:

bignjboyincharg

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you Sir and I didnt hear any thing bad about you guys at all all week except that **** with Hooters but when we heard JJ had something to do with it it was all good LOL U guys have a good team. We try to base our team On Class I hope we Accomplished that while we make a run in our first Worlds

Gamesmanship has come to replace Sportsmanship all too often