E Worlds Florida

Stretch19

Grow up
really? you mean to tell me the team that won E worlds wasnt an E team? im sure the next thing youre going to say is that the team that won D worlds wasnt a D team either :rolleyes:

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
Obviously to win this tourney you have to be better then the other teams therefore making you a class higher, ****ing babies.

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
Congrats to US-Tech, my team has played them a few times in local tournies and they are a great team. Congrats again

For those that THINK they are funny....the rumor is they are all C players. No one cares! 16 wins in a row is flat ridiculous!! Great run by them.

Stretch19

Grow up
For those that THINK they are funny....the rumor is they are all C players. No one cares! 16 wins in a row is flat ridiculous!! Great run by them.

i heard they were all young latino baseball players and heard the team played E all year and used the same players all year...clearly you cared though, or you wouldnt have mentioned it in your first post old man

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
i heard they were all young latino baseball players and heard the team played E all year and used the same players all year...clearly you cared though, or you wouldnt have mentioned it in your first post old man

I don't know if they were ranked higher previously but they were all playing E down here for awhile.

Pylon #00

Bad Mother****er
We lost to US Tech in the losers bracket late Saturday. They were a legit E team. Played outstanding defense and got timely hits when they needed them. Good dudes... didn't run their mouths, played the game right.

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
Straight from s team who played them, thanks py.

Everyone likes to ***** cuz they don't win

Primo

fat and famous pablo
So they had an unfair advantage being use to being in those hot humid conditions.

Py probably gave up 7 triples In a row

Primo

fat and famous pablo
It's one damn toruney.....anyone watch March madness?

We play in different rules, on different sized fields, in different conditoons, with different umps all year long only to fly to Florida and have every single thing change.....world is stupid and a total crap shoot. 16 frickin wins in a row in that damn state in that toruney at that **** ass complex is ridiculous. Well done

Pylon #00

Bad Mother****er
Straight from s team who played them, thanks py.

Everyone likes to ***** cuz they don't win

Agreed.

They were a good team, no doubt, but I didn't think they were illegal. Just a solid team that didn't make a lot of mistakes, and always seemed to get a hit when they needed it.

So they had an unfair advantage being use to being in those hot humid conditions.

Py probably gave up 7 triples In a row

I gave up zero triples.... not one guy had pliers on his belt.

Actually I didn't even play, I just coach now.

It's one damn toruney.....anyone watch March madness?

We play in different rules, on different sized fields, in different conditoons, with different umps all year long only to fly to Florida and have every single thing change.....world is stupid and a total crap shoot. 16 frickin wins in a row in that damn state in that toruney at that **** ass complex is ridiculous. Well done

I watched them play the game against us and three games in the stadium Sunday. 2 of them they had walk off hits to win. It was just their weekend. All you can do is tip you cap.

Pylon #00

Bad Mother****er

We played them... they were NOT a C team... I wouldn't even say they were a good D team. They were a really good E team that made an incredible run.

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
what happened to Young Guns? Were they disqualified or something? saw they played 2 games and then lost the next 2 games 1-0 both....???

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Team that won it (17-1)... they averaged 7.33 runs per game... No, they are not C... probably not D either..

Great run, guys..

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
16 straight wins.... that is freakin incredible... Im guessing that has to be a record for a USSSA World, at least down there...

colbyjacks

Addicted to Softballfans
what happened to Young Guns? Were they disqualified or something? saw they played 2 games and then lost the next 2 games 1-0 both....???

Not sure if it is the same one but I do know a young guns team got disqualified last year.

That US Tech team was a great team. They hit the ball hard and kept it down. Their pitcher fielded the middle and they made you earn every run. We played them about their 8th game Saturday and they didn't even looked winded. A tip of the cap to them!

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
Team that won it (17-1)... they averaged 7.33 runs per game... No, they are not C... probably not D either..

Great run, guys..

I would normally agree with this assessment....but 28-2 record va in class teams suggests otherwise...****, not even Resmondo goes 28-2....at the end of the day, doesnt really matter...you still have to play the game and win...16 of them!!! Ridiculous!!