Early Model Demarini- 93/94?

Kozy24

I'm looking for the original Demarini Double wall from 1993 or 1994. Condition isn't a concern. Please let me know if you have one that you'd might like to sell.

Thanks

Kozy24

SMOKE,

Thanks for getting back so quick. It looks to be the one on the bottom of your picture I'm searching for.
What is the timeline on that one? It was my first real bat purchase in the early 90's and looking for one to display proudly in my man cave when my old teammates come by. Man did we do some damage with that bat!!!

Thanks,
John

This pic is all I could find during a google search.
upload_2020-12-28_9-23-25.png

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
UWE = ULTIMATE WEAPON
I will post some pix when I get off work tonight of a 93 doublewall
SMOKE

smoke

Thanks for getting back so quick. It looks to be the one on the bottom of your picture I'm searching for.
What is the timeline on that one?

the bat on the bottom is a 95 ultimate weapon

Kozy24

Which one is shown in the pic I found?
It has a gold rectangle around the writing below DeMARINI correct? Does that bat say double wall or distance in the rectangle?
With a rubber endcap right?

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
The bat that you posted a pic of above is listed as uwe-13/wtdxuwe 2634-13 which indicates an ultimate weapon singlewall, the description that the seller has in that ad lists tbe bat as a doublwall.. i can not see below demarini where it would say either singlewall ultimate weapon or doublewall distance, the seller of that bat either didn't know which bat he had or was trying too pull a fast one lol

Last edited:

smoke

I’ve been hoarding/collecting old DeMarini’s for close to 20 years. The 1st year has pat. pending and was hotter than the one with a pat. #
SMOKE

smoke

I will see what I have and post some pictures of what I’m willing to sell tonight after work
SMOKE