For Sale Easton 12.75" Pillar Small Batch #33

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
This is Japanese tanned steerhide and yes was going to be the Jays model so flag would have been appropriate but probably not a big selling point.

When we had the WBC gloves in stock Canada was last one to go.

tonys1

PM coming for price, I'll post in my league's whatsapp. People seem to like that scrap Pillar up here.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine. It is oddly dusty lol
0Qgeg3u.jpg

X74eSco.jpg

jtnmku6.jpg

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
a box and in plastic. feels nice and stiff. i was actually prepared for it to be a bit softer since it's all blue but it isn't at all. the one thing i will say is that the hand stall is much smaller than i expected. it's a little bit of a struggle to get my hand in it but my wife has taken an immediate liking to it so my hand may just need to stay out anyways lol. i have no doubt that it would be fine for me if i worked it in.

CircleL

Starting Player
He was traded, and he was not happy about it.

We miss his fielding in TO that is for sure. His hitting well, actually based on this years team he would probably be a top 5 hitter. Man the jays suck this year!

ShortYellowBus

I’ve had the same experience as @etnstudios.

It’s a tight hand stall and the leather is stiff like the horween gloves.

At the beginning, I had to force my XXL hand in there. A lot of couch catch just to get it moving.

With all baseball gloves, I go TIP with the index finger out which creates more room and a bigger pocket for a 12” softball.

I always go bowl shaped and work the hinges on the palm while playing catch. I try to get pinky to thumb action going. Flat deep pocket works best for me.

I’ve been working on it casually. It’s breaking in just how I like!

I’ve had the same experience as @etnstudios.

It’s a tight hand stall and the leather is stiff like the horween gloves.

At the beginning, I had to force my XXL hand in there. A lot of couch catch just to get it moving.

With all baseball gloves, I go TIP with the index finger out which creates more room and a bigger pocket for a 12” softball.

I always go bowl shaped and work the hinges on the palm while playing catch. I try to get pinky to thumb action going. Flat deep pocket works best for me.

I’ve been working on it casually. It’s breaking in just how I like!

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

ShortYellowBus

I have a 1799. The Easton feels longer with a shallower pocket. I really like the Wilson more, but we’ll see how this large small batch breaks in.

I have to work on the Easton a bit longer though.