For Sale Easton and LS

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Easton Redline: 25.5 oz returnable with receipt. Around 100 swings all BP. Imo broke in and hit. Slight wobble or weird flex which BP Hero touched on in his last Easton review which seems to common. No crack at connection under the rubber collar. Has webbing in the right light. $180 SOLD FOR $160

Easton Blue Line: 25oz returnable with receipt. Exact same condition as Redline except doesn’t have the flex thing going on. $180 SOLD FOR $160

Louisville Slugger TPZ: 26oz returnable no receipt. Appx 500 swings all 52s BP and a few games. Close to being broke in. Imo still needs a little love. Line drives come off great but hasn’t hit that next gear yet where the distance really starts show. $120 Sold for asking price

Louisville Slugger Z5 endload: 26oz returnable no receipt. Around 200 swings. I have hit this with assortment of balls in BP no game swings. Still stiff and needs love. No webbing or wobbles. $80 SOLD FOR $80

All Prices are OBO PP friends and family or add the fees. Of course they also include shipping USPS Priority insured for lower 48. If I’m off on prices just lmk and I’ll adjust.
full
full

Last edited: