Need Help Easton Barcode Issue

Camnew

Addicted to Softballfans
Here’s the deal. Bought a 27 Baker, r/r/b, for $100 (sent $104 as goods). Bat arrives today and looks great, but the barcode sticker has no ink on it. Seller contends you only need one barcode to return. I say one barcode is part of the bat, the other is removed from the bat and placed on the receipt. This condition makes the bat a no return.

Please confirm which statement is correct. Pic of the barcode sticker is below.

meEC3wq.jpg

Thanks guys!

Party mafia

Here’s the deal. Bought a 27 Baker, r/r/b, for $100 (sent $104 as goods). Bat arrives today and looks great, but the barcode sticker has no ink on it. Seller contends you only need one barcode to return. I say one barcode is part of the bat, the other is removed from the bat and placed on the receipt. This condition makes the bat a no return.

Please confirm which statement is correct. Pic of the barcode sticker is below.

meEC3wq.jpg

Thanks guys!
Did the bat comes with two barcodes? It should have one on the barrel and one on the handle. You will need two barcodes for warranty claim with Easton.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
You need 2. Theres a small chance that they may accept it because it has 2 stuck on the bat, but more than likely they will reject it. Bat should be advertised as a NR.

Camnew

Addicted to Softballfans
Did the bat comes with two barcodes? It should have one on the barrel and one on the handle. You will need two barcodes for warranty claim with Easton.
Yes, one on handle is under the clear coat. The one on the barrel is to be removed. That is the one that was stripped of ink essentially.

Camnew

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the input guys. The seller and I are working towards either a partial refund or return.

Laser15

I had a bar code just like that and i had the other and I had no issues...easton is so big you get a different person everytime maybe I was just lucky

Camnew

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a bar code just like that and i had the other and I had no issues...easton is so big you get a different person everytime maybe I was just lucky
It’s a roll of the dice for me at this point. I can see why they wouldn’t honor it for warranty. Waiting on an email reply from them to clarify.

Laser15

It’s a roll of the dice for me at this point. I can see why they wouldn’t honor it for warranty. Waiting on an email reply from them to clarify.
I hear ya man only thing that sucked for me was getting to the right department

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
It looks like he tried badly to peel that off. It takes two to return and I wouldn't count that.

If some guy put the other one in his receipt and Easton didn't notice that that one was trashed and still returned it that guy got lucky. That is not the policy and shouldn't be counted on.