Easton CS

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've now been on hold 6 minutes trying to get an RA# that I requested last wednesday and still haven't received yet.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Sent a bat back 2-3 weeks ago and they claim they still have not processed it as well..

Hiltz

Built for comfort
The way their utrip bats are failing compression and their Ghosts are cracking, those wait times are gonna get longer and longer.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've got bats to swing I just want to get that number so I can send this off and be done with it until my new present arrives whenever. I hung up at 18 minutes and still no email. They must have only two people on phones.

Halo1810

I've got bats to swing I just want to get that number so I can send this off and be done with it until my new present arrives whenever. I hung up at 18 minutes and still no email. They must have only two people on phones.

I was on hold for 40 mins before someone got on the line from what I was told they built a new distribution center in Indiana so they are having delays in shipping out bats, not sure if that effects returns or not but I know it has pushed back my order I know they are overwhelmed but the lady on the phone was polite and professional and she delivered with the personal phone call she promised when my bat was shipped out today that I ordered 12 days ago.

padilla1636

Addicted to Softballfans
It sucks I used to Eastons customer service, but the combat takeover really hurt there CS dept. I sent numerous emails for RA, warranty, etc and nothing. Hope they get it handled

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
It sucks I used to Eastons customer service, but the combat takeover really hurt there CS dept. I sent numerous emails for RA, warranty, etc and nothing. Hope they get it handled
That was well over a year ago, and combats didn't break as quickly as Easton fail now. Can't blame that.

Changing bat standards for baseball was the last excuse I heard.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was on hold for 40 mins before someone got on the line from what I was told they built a new distribution center in Indiana so they are having delays in shipping out bats, not sure if that effects returns or not but I know it has pushed back my order I know they are overwhelmed but the lady on the phone was polite and professional and she delivered with the personal phone call she promised when my bat was shipped out today that I ordered 12 days ago.
Didn't mention where that facility is did they? I can get to South in in the same time as my current commute. Lol

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans

That new center is right around the corner from where I work. Noticed it said Easton but wasn't sure they were doing bats out of there or not....

Last edited:

tonys1

Most of the numbers on their site are out of service. I got through to 2 numbers with the same IVR options however anything related to bat warranties a message comes on saying to call 1-888-259-1297 which is out of service.

Anyhow, I submitted a return request for the Ghost waiting to see what the replacement will be.