Easton Forum Rules and Warranty Dept Information

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
**********Manufacturer Forums are for questions and comments regarding the specific manufacturer. Please keep all selling, trading, and buying threads in the marketplace section.*********

Bats that have No warranty will have "No Return" or "Final Replacement" stamped above the grip, bats that have 1 return left will have "Warranty Replacement" stamped above the grip

United States People:

Returns Phone Number - 1-888-259-1297

Warranty Return Address –Van Nuys is listed as a Closed Facility

Do not return the bat to your sporting goods dealer.

Call Easton Sports Warranty Department at 888/259-1297 to obtain a return authorization number and return address.

Send the defective bat along with proof of purchase to the Easton Sports Warranty Department.

If Easton Sports agrees that the bat is defective, we will send out a repaired or replacement bat within three business days of receiving the defective bat. Return shipment will be via 2-day delivery.

EASTON'S BAT WARRANTY POLICY

Easton has an EXCLUSIVE 400-DAY limited bat warranty on all Composite and Scandium Alloy bats, and a one-year limited bat warranty on all other models, which covers all manufacturing defects from normal field usage including: denting, cracking, breaking, loose or detached end cap, rattling. This warranty does not cover: bats that have been abused, altered in any way or mistreated; bats that have been used in a commercial batting cage, bats purchased from non-authorized Easton dealers or individuals; bats purchased at auction, or on auction websites without the express written consent of Easton Sports Inc.; used bats purchased from re-sellers; grip replacement.

*Please note: You must save your original receipt from your authorized Easton Sports Inc. dealer as proof of purchase. Proof of purchase is required to return a defective bat. Third party receipts, such as PayPal, Paypoint, etc. will not be accepted. Bats returned without proof of purchase may not be warranted. Please do not attempt to return the product to your sporting goods dealer.

If Easton Sports agrees that the bat is defective, a repaired or replacement bat will be shipped via Ground Delivery after up to three business days of receiving the defective bat. If Easton Sports deems the bat does not fall under the conditions listed above the product will be returned to you.

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RETURN THE ITEM TO EASTON SPORTS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.

Please note: If you have more than one bat to return, please contact our Warranty Department directly at 1-888-259-1297 (Hours of operation: M-F, 7:00-6:00 MST) to obtain a return authorization number and return address for the additional return.

*Please note: Easton Sports does not accept PayPal receipts as proof of purchase.
Please hold on to your receipt for further instructions in your return e-mail.

To fill out the return form online:
http://www.easton.com/support/warranty-and-returns/bat-warranty/

Easton's warranties by product type are as follows:

Catcher's Protective (Helmets, Chest Protectors, Leg Guards) - One Year
Bags - 90 days
Ball Gloves - One year
Batter's Gloves - 30 days
Training Aids - 90 days
Incrediballs - No Warranty
Sunglasses - No Warranty
Apparel - No Warranty
Footwear - No Warranty

Note: Bat returns are handled directly by the Easton Consumer Direct Department at (888) 259-1297. All non-bat items must be returned to the place of purchase.

Canada People:

Returns Phone Number - 1-866-732-7866
Warranty Return Address –
Easton Sports Canada
17550 Rte. Trans-Canada
Kirkland, Quebec H9J 3A3

1. The bat must have been purchased in CANADA from an “EASTON AUTHORIZED DEALER”. Composite and Scandium Bats have an exclusive 400 day warranty; all other bats have one year warranty.

2. The consumer must have their original computerized cashier’s receipt from the dealer as proof of purchase.

3. Third party receipts, such as PayPal, PayPoint, etc. will not be accepted.

4. Bats returned for warranty without proof of purchase will not be warranted.

5. This warranty covers all manufacturing defects from normal field usage including: denting, cracking, breaking, loose or detached end cap, rattling.

6. This warranty does not cover:

- Bats that have been abused, altered in any way or mistreated

- Bats that have been used in a commercial batting cage

- Bats that have been used in temperatures under 15 degrees C (60 degrees F)

- Bats purchased at an auction, or on auction websites without the express written consent
of Easton Sports Canada

- Used bats purchased from re-sellers

- Any representation or warranty made by dealers beyond the provisions of this warranty.

- Grip replacements

7. There is no warranty on wood bats.

8. Warranty coverage will be determined exclusively by Easton Sports. Easton cannot guarantee the warranty of your product until it is inspected and determined to be under warranty.

Easton does not approve of or authorize the purchaser, or any other person, to physically alter the bat in any manner for use in any game under the jurisdiction or sponsorship of an association or organization that has set standards for performance bats. Alternations includes, but is not limited to: bat doctoring, rolling in a vice, hitting foreign objects other than approved balls, inner wall shaving, end-loading and any other action that is designed to change the character or performance attributes of the bat in any manner. Any suspected alternations of the bat will nullify the Easton warranty.

Bats are limited to a two-time replacement from the date of purchase. Easton reserves the right to substitute similar product if necessary.

Contact Easton consumer direct warranty hotline at 1-866-7EASTON (1-866-732-7866)

The consumer must return their product by prepaid carrier to: Easton Sports Canada, 17550 Rte. Trans-Canada, Kirkland, Quebec H9J 3A3

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
RETURN FOR BATS: **PM me if you have updated info, this is not current info**

Singlewalls (ST#, SZ#) = Black and Gold CNT Stealth
Stealth = ST260 Quantum Sc900 CXN or ST300 CXN Connexion
Trishells = ST260 Quantum Sc900 CXN or ST300 CXN Connexion
SCX2 Original Syns and Synthesis = SCN8 Syn CNT Flex or SCN9 '08 Stealth Comp CNT (ASA) or SCX14 '08 Extended
SCX3 Syn Extended = SCX14 '08 Extended
SCX22 Syn 2 = SCX14 '08 Extended or SCN9 '08 Stealth Comp CNT (ASA)
SCX23 Syn + = SCN6 '08 Stealth+ COMP CNT or SCN10BH Brett Helmer Synergy
SCN2 Syn CNT + = SCN6 '08 Stealth+ COMP CNT or SCN10BH Brett Helmer Synergy
SCN3 Syn CNT Flex = SCN8 '08 Syn CNT Flex or SCN9 '08 Stealth Comp CNT (ASA)
SCN9 Stealth = SSR1 Reveal

Last edited:

nickdamick

Manager
Have a return question...

I bought a NIW WR CNT Flex. The person I bought the bat from said the return is good till June 2006. How do I return the bat if I don't have the reciept? Do I need the RA# and/or is there a serial # on the bat to get the RA#?

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
If you have a WR marked bat you will need the RA# to return the bat. If you do not have the RA# or the RA# is expired you then have a No Return bat.

The only way to get the RA is to know the person who sent the bat in or to have the phone number of the person who sent it in.

If you have the phone number you can call into Easton and give them the phone number and they can lookup the RA#.

Foultip

USMC '93-'00/7220
This is probably a dumb question, but is there ANY way to return a bat (Syn extended) w/out a receipt?? This would be the first return...

CoopInGa

Addicted to Softballfans
Warranty Return - RA#

So, you use the same RA# for both returns? I just got my first return on a CNT+ so I'm guessing that when I turn this one in I'll need to reference the original RA# they gave me?

Thanks for the help

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
That is correct, also the second return would need to be within the year of the receipt date and not the RA date issue.

clook7up

Addicted to Softballfans
warranty question

maybe a dumb question but if i took off the easton grip on my extended and put some athletic tape on for the grip instead would that void the warranty? If thats so then the grip is fine, i just prefer to just have athletic tape instead of a rubber or leather grip.

AdamHad'em

King of the whooo?
clook7up said:
maybe a dumb question but if i took off the easton grip on my extended and put some athletic tape on for the grip instead would that void the warranty? If thats so then the grip is fine, i just prefer to just have athletic tape instead of a rubber or leather grip.

No, that does not void the warranty.

Woolfie22

Addicted to Softballfans
How long does it take to get your replacement bat? They received my broken Synthesis on Monday.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
typical turn around time is 5 days from the time they get your bat to the time you get yours. So if they get it on a Monday you will get it on the follow Monday if no errors in the return (receipt, RA#, Altered, etc)

Sixx

Captain Obvious
sbf:

Easton's warranties by product type are as follows:

Catcher's Protective (Helmets, Chest Protectors, Leg Guards) - One Year
Bags - 90 days
Ball Gloves - One year
Batter's Gloves - 30 days
Training Aids - 90 days
Incrediballs - No Warranty
Sunglasses - No Warranty
Apparel - No Warranty
Footwear - No Warranty

Note: Bat returns are handled directly by the Easton Consumer Direct Department at (888) 259-1297. All non-bat items must be returned to the place of purchase.

maybe sonic will add this info to the top of the this thread.

sttaw

Addicted to Softballfans
How many replacements on an extended?

How many replacements do you get with the synergy extended? Does a defective bat count towards your replacement count. By defective I mean one that breaks or cracks within a week or two of getting it.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
How many replacements do you get with the synergy extended? Does a defective bat count towards your replacement count. By defective I mean one that breaks or cracks within a week or two of getting it.

All comosite bats get 2 returns within 1 year from the date of Purcahse (receipt) and yes a defect will count against the warranty that is what it is for.

big10

Addicted to Softballfans
warranty return

Have a warranty return flex with a valid ra#. Do I need to call them before I ship it so they know the bat is being shipped? looked through the posts here and didn't see that mentioned. thanks for any help

Hamm17

Star Player
Hey, wondering if anybody can help me out. Sending back for warranty return a SCN5? (Grey Stealth), what am looking at getting in return.
Thanks

BJen85

Part Time Player
return

I have a SCN11BH. what can i get in return for it. It has a small crack and i have the recipt> Just wondering what i can get in return for it. Pm me with any answers please. Thanks

lightsout45

Addicted to Softballfans
A lot of the ASA leagues I play disallow bats that show any signs of rattling. If this happens, will Easton replace the bat within the warranty period? Is this considered a defect, or normal wear and tear?

Easton Sports Warranty Returns
1505 Worldwide Blvd.
Dock Door 128
Hebron, Kentucky 41048
[/B]

is easton still using this address i heard they changed it to a california address
on all bats

Easton Sports Warranty Returns
1505 Worldwide Blvd.
Dock Door 128
Hebron, Kentucky 41048
[/B]

is easton still using this address i heard they changed it to a california address
on all bats

Easton Sports Product Warranty Center
7855 Haskell Ave. Suite 103
Van Nuys, CA 91406