Easton Forum Rules and Warranty Dept Information

massn8v

Addicted to Softballfans
What did you say to her? I have been waiting 2 months.

I really didn't say anything special to her. The first guy I talked to just had this "who gives a ****" attitude that I didn't like. I talked to him about the warranty and if they were going to extend my warranty since they weren't going to have my bat back for three months. He said (real sarcastically) that they would work with me, but wouldn't put anything in writing. I told him that I would never buy another Easton product if it took three months to get my bat back. He basically said "oh well."

I called back about half an hour later and got Chante on the phone. I asked to speak to a manager, because I was going to ***** about the first guy I talked to. The manager was busy, and she took it from there.

She said she was able to get the bat from the reserves that are supposed to be shipped out to stores.

The main reason this pissed me off was because there were two stores in town that had that exact bat in stock. Not to mention, almost every internet retailer also had it in stock. In the end, I got my bat very quick and will definitely buy Easton again because of her customer service.

gsus03

Banned User
When calling Easton type in extension 1768, his name is Andres...he knows the deal, he is a player himself, and is 100% GTG

gsus03

Banned User
I talked to Andres AFTER Easton sent me a 33/23 FP bat in return for my broken 26oz Salvo when I clearly asked for a 27oz Salvo LoL

jrskender

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone know if they are giving out the SRV6BH as returns yet or is it just still the Salvo and SRV4?

Jsquared

Addicted to Softballfans
YES they are. I received a SRV6BH for my SRV3 in May. So far, it's the same bat with new paint to me...but didn't expect anything less. Just hope they fixed the crap endcaps and it lasts longer than the one on my SRV3 did.

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
I had somebody return a Salvo to me that I sold on the bay instead of to Easton. I dug up the receipt (he included the Paypal transaction) and it was 12/6/2010 (today a year ago). If I make a request for an R/A RIGHT NOW is it too late?

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
If you are going to try and use your paypal receipt that wont work as a valid receipt for Easton.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I had somebody return a Salvo to me that I sold on the bay instead of to Easton. I dug up the receipt (he included the Paypal transaction) and it was 12/6/2010 (today a year ago). If I make a request for an R/A RIGHT NOW is it too late?

Huh? Are you a dealer? Did you put something in your ebay ad that the buyer could return it to you for a warranty?

Easton's warranty is 400 days on the high end bats

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
Oh no, I bought it off Eastbay and then sold it off. I was able to dig up a copy of the Eastbay receipt. I just saw the 400 day thing, so I have a little wiggle room. I just was semi panicking because I thought today was D-Day and the guy never bothered to contact me (or check his email apparently) and just sent the bat to my house. I didn't want him to lose out on a return because he got confused over the return process.

Yotafan

What are the reasons everyone is returning their bats? Are they defective or something? I have a SRV4 34"/26 and it is way to light for me. So it would be sweet if i could get a replacement but nothing is wrong with the bat as far as i know besides i am the only one that can't get a hit with it. lol

TIA

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
for returns does easton only replace a utrip bat for a utrip bat, asa for asa etc, or do they allow you to choose whatever they have in stock?

glovedad

I have a 34/27 SSR4 that is stamped "warranty replacement." It was sent to me in exchange for a broken SSR2 that was still under warranty. The end cap broke on the SSR4 today. The bat is still in great shape. Will Easton replace the end cap for me? I would gladly pay to have it done, even though the bat has only moderate use.
Thanks for any info you can give about this. I do not have the original receipt because I sent it in with the SSR2.

Last edited:

big_g_jando

Addicted to Softballfans
My scn17bh broke at the connector piece still minty. Dose anyone know what they will send back as replacement

bdoran.slc

Extra Hitter
Those in the Know~

Was curious what the replacement is right now for the SCN15BH?
It has a sporadic rattle, but more importantly has lost a significant amount of pop... wondering if that's enough to qualify it for warranty replacement??

Last edited:

Hoodlum11

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone out there have a link to the on-line warranty return form for Easton? The one that I posted some time ago doesn't appear to be working anymore. I'm not much of a fan of calling and sitting on hold...

SoftballPhilly

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone out there have a link to the on-line warranty return form for Easton? The one that I posted some time ago doesn't appear to be working anymore. I'm not much of a fan of calling and sitting on hold...

Going to have to call I just tried it last week and it wasn't working, had to call in to get RA#

SoftballPhilly

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know what they will send back for a SCN18. Tried calling but was on hold over 20 minutes... forgot to ask when setup the RA

LikeTheWrap

Star Player
Easton says you have to send the bat in within 14 days of receiving the RA number. What happens if you miss that and the RA expires? Can you get a new RA from them?

jshell73

Far from Normal
In case anyone else is having issues with the online return form, if you get a 404 webpage not found when hitting submit, try using something other than internet explorer. Firefox worked for me.

cope

The Rookie
st100h or L.1

I have a st100h and a L.1 havent swung either one just trying to find out
what one performs better and is more durable

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
The Easton website says rattling is a possibly reason for return. Has anybody actually done this? Maybe I'm just too used to Miken and Worth bats sounding like rainsticks and I was kinda surprised the SCN19 I just received had a fairly big rattle (and the connexion piece can be pulled off).