Easton Legacy Elite- any good?

bajones2

Anyone ever used an Easton Legacy Elite? How is the quality and stiffness of the glove compared to an A2000 or HOH? Just curious; I know they were Glovecowboy's first line of gloves when he was at Easton and found a few good deals out there for them. Thanks in advance.

Party mafia

Anyone ever used an Easton Legacy Elite? How is the quality and stiffness of the glove compared to an A2000 or HOH? Just curious; I know they were Glovecowboy's first line of gloves when he was at Easton and found a few good deals out there for them. Thanks in advance.
The Easton legacy elite glove is a good glove, their leather is soft and not as stiff as the hoh or a2000. The 12.75 legacy elite play more like a 12.5. If you want still Easton, I would recommend the Easton professional series. Baseball Express has the 12.75 inches Easton professional series for $130. The professional series 12.75 inches play true to size.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
The leather is a little soft when new but overall a nice glove. Wouldn’t spend more than $90 shipped TBH.

pidgeon

Legacy Elite is super nice quality. Compares very favorably to A2000 or Heart of the Hide. I'm surprised at how cheaply they're being closed out right now. I wouldn't hesitate to pick one up.

MaverickAH

They look well made, just not a huge fan of their color combos on the non-small batch gloves. The 11.75" black and blonde isn't bad though.

Their visual appeal has always been a weak point with Easton. Not their quality though!

The interesting thing about that 11.75" is that it's one of their Hybrids with a Horween palm & internals. I've got one in my cart while resisting the urge to pull the trigger! :oops: