Easton Omen LL Bat

tbatti

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a 30/18 ; 30/20 or maybe a 31/19. 2 1/4 inch barrel. Please PM me with what you have thanks.

Last edited:

scoopmachine11

If u dont know,now u know
You prolly know this already, but the -10 omen is a completely different bat than the -12. The -10 is way hotter and will cost more.

tbatti

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the info bud. I thought it was more because of the bigger barrel on the -10. Is it really that much more different?

scoopmachine11

Thanks for the info bud. I thought it was more because of the bigger barrel on the -10. Is it really that much more different?

Yes. Completely different bat. The -10 is the hottest bat in little league in my opinion. It outhits the mako and the XL1. The -12 omen is a lower end bat. They hit and look completely different.

tbatti

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes. Completely different bat. The -10 is the hottest bat in little league in my opinion. It outhits the mako and the XL1. The -12 omen is a lower end bat. They hit and look completely different.

Did some reading on them never came across the difference. Want to find a great bat. He's hitting a 29/17 Gear 3 right now but he'll need a 30 inch or 31 ASAP.

scoopmachine11

Did some reading on them never came across the difference. Want to find a great bat. He's hitting a 29/17 Gear 3 right now but he'll need a 30 inch or 31 ASAP.

Just my opinion, do him a favor and get him a -10 omen or a Easton LSS4XL.

mattun

Internet Tough Guy

I don't know, the -12 seemed pretty hot to my kid. He's hitting it in my signature. Bat probably doesn't have 200 swings on it either.