For Sale/Trade Easton Stealth Speed SSR2

Doryplug66

Addicted to Softballfans
Barely used in game play. Mostly just bag wear. Vintage 28oz SSR2 $140 shipped

No webbing or cracks.

Will take a equal value trade of a newer ASA.
IMG_3217.jpg

Last edited:

Doryplug66

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't remember asking for opinions on the price but thanks for putting it out there.

Not sure about you but I never bought anything on here without negotiating. That's a freebie tip.

Joker

it's almost like this is an open forum and anyone can respond with anything at any time

here's a freebie tip for you, don't list something at 200% of a realistic price

Doryplug66

Addicted to Softballfans
If its too much then there won't be any takers. I don't think it needs a moderator like you to judge whats too high or too low.

Your open to your opinion but keep it to yourself. And its not an open Forum for "Jokers" like you to say what you want.

Doryplug66

Addicted to Softballfans
That's hilarious. You were shooting your mouth off on that one too. You should update your pic to an image of Donald Trump because apparently only your opinion matters.

Doryplug66

Addicted to Softballfans
What's this a red necks anonymous meeting? Your gonna see each other later tonight at them there saloooon. Chat then

Country469

and its a dead give away that you're poor trailer trash when you need to get far more money from a piece of **** old bat then its even close to being worth.

Doryplug66

Addicted to Softballfans
Its a market place. Theres a market for everything.

Even for losers like you and your buddy's to shoot there mouths off. Let the people who have something relevant to say chime in.

Give you time to go back humping your cousin in the barn.

Doryplug66

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey. Here's an idea. The next time you think you have something important to add, ask yourself how can I say this so that will help this poster and maybe a potential buyer. Something like "you might want to check your price, seems high" or "maybe you should price check it".

You and your band of assholes seem to only criticize. It would benefit everyone and this site if: A) You helped the process. B) Did it with class or C) Just keep your ****ing mouths shut.

Country469

Hey. Here's an idea. The next time you think you have something important to add, ask yourself how can I say this so that will help this poster and maybe a potential buyer. Something like "you might want to check your price, seems high" or "maybe you should price check it".

You and your band of assholes seem to only criticize. It would benefit everyone and this site if: A) You helped the process. B) Did it with class or C) Just keep your ****ing mouths shut.

Just gonna leve this here and tag you in @Doryplug66 so no one deals with you he's clearly not to be trusted

Doryplug66

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the tag. Your last tag was able to give me enough information about what type of Member you are. Hopefully this one does the same.

Joker

poster: your price is $60 too high, you're scaring away potential buyers

potential buyers: this price is $60 too high. don't bother buying from this guy