For Sale/Trade Easton Stealth Speed SSR2

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
$100 would be tops here minty imo.

They've been selling for less than that on sbf in decent condition, why is ebay relevant here it never has been.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Band Of Thieves was a 1962 movie about asking eBay prices on the selling forum.

OP, new Eastons with 1 year warranties can be had every offseason for $100-$150. Your bat is worth maybe $40-$60 to the right person.

tonys1

Band Of Thieves was a 1962 movie about asking eBay prices on the selling forum.

OP, new Eastons with 1 year warranties can be had every offseason for $100-$150. Your bat is worth maybe $40-$60 to the right person.

GTFO with your logic, bro.

Henry_Jones_Jr

Star Player
I came in here trying to price an SRV4 now that I've "retired," but honestly it's the best thing I've ever swung and I think I'll just hang onto it and go BP once or twice a year for fun rather than try to squeeze $30 outta someone after shipping.

But I gotta thank everyone for at least a good laugh.

blakcherry329

I came in here trying to price an SRV4 now that I've "retired," but honestly it's the best thing I've ever swung and I think I'll just hang onto it and go BP once or twice a year for fun rather than try to squeeze $30 outta someone after shipping.

But I gotta thank everyone for at least a good laugh.
What's the weight on it? I play mostly Clincher leagues, at this point in my "career". They don't care what you swing. If it's more than 26oz, hit me up. ;-)