Easton sv12 ssv2

RenegadeBird01

I’m looking at an Easton sv12 ssv2 on eBay for 50 dollars right now. The only info I could get on them said that it had eastons motherload end cap. Am I taking it right that it would be and endloaded bat? How much endload are we talking? What would it feel like compared to my current Demarini f2?

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes it would be endload, not sure how much as compared to the f series but in my experience some of the old endload/motherload Easton didn't seem all that heavy to me.

RenegadeBird01

Yes it would be endload, not sure how much as compared to the f series but in my experience some of the old endload/motherload Easton didn't seem all that heavy to me.
How forgiving are they? I felt like I struggled all season with the f2 on finding it’s sweet spot

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
How forgiving are they? I felt like I struggled all season with the f2 on finding it’s sweet spot
My personal opinion, they are not quite as forgiving as the f series but since my first 97 ddw demarini has just fit my swing better than others. I find it somewhat surprising that you're struggling to find the sweet spot on your f2, perhaps some bp to get on track would be helpful. But it doesn't hurt to try something different to see if it works.

RenegadeBird01

My personal opinion, they are not quite as forgiving as the f series but since my first 97 ddw demarini has just fit my swing better than others. I find it somewhat surprising that you're struggling to find the sweet spot on your f2, perhaps some bp to get on track would be helpful. But it doesn't hurt to try something different to see if it works.
So how different is the sv12 from a sv22ext? I should have put in my original post that was the other one I was considering

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
So how different is the sv12 from a sv22ext? I should have put in my original post that was the other one I was considering
I am not to versed on them but I believe the difference is in the composite used in the handles and possibly different size barrel. The sv12 uses cmt comp handle, sv22 uses imx comp handle from the bit of research I've done

RenegadeBird01

I am not to versed on them but I believe the difference is in the composite used in the handles and possibly different size barrel. The sv12 uses cmt comp handle, sv22 uses imx comp handle from the bit of research I've done
Ok. I’m guessing it probably isn’t a huge difference then. I couldn’t find anything about the sv22. I might get both and sell the one I don’t like