Easton SY100

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Just find a SY100. Whey find a re make when you can get the OG for decent price. I got one for my son for 150 shipped a few months ago. You BROKE it???? Those are tanks. Must have had a TON of hits. I have yet to break a 2012 Easton USSSA bat.

totalblackout

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 2 of them now. I broke my original sy100, then i got another one on Warranty, then i found another one on Ebay. My warranty one has close to 3500 hits on it (basically everyone on my mens team used it for 2 years) and the other one has about 1000 hits on it. They are both still hot as hell.

I was just curious as to what the newer models were

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Nice! My son lets his entire team swing his and it is rediculous. The B1 I gave him is also VERY hot. I will just take them back and give them new ones now that they are broken in nicely for me!!!

doublebagel

Manager
newest version will be the B2's......I would agree to find another sy100.

I have 2 st100's will 2000 + hits on both and a bryson baker. I'd rather have another st100.

totalblackout

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, the bats are ridiculous. Our mens team played about 5-6 tournies a year as well as about 40 regular season games. So there is a lot of hits, not including BP and the use of it in COED ball as well.

You have the right idea, let your son and his mates do all the work for you haha. Smart thinking!!

bunt2

Addicted to Softballfans
Stick with finding a SY100 on here. I don't think Easton came out with a balanced 1-piece this year. Unless it was a Salvo. The Baker is a 2-piece and won't swing like the SY100 IMO.

starkbomber

Addicted to Softballfans
The Syn100 is sick and is on my radar to get.

That said, a newer bat that swings similar and kills the ball is the Flex reissue. Mine just changed gears and is killing the ball. Not up to my St100 and 100h, which are my two hottest bats, but it is really taking off.

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
just picked up a 28oz SY100 with about 15 or so hits..... cant wait to start using it in BP to get it game ready....Love the Sy100's

starkbomber

Addicted to Softballfans
just picked up a 28oz SY100 with about 15 or so hits..... cant wait to start using it in BP to get it game ready....Love the Sy100's

I caved and picked one up yesterday. Should be here next week. 200 hits, clean and 27oz. I am pumped as well!