For Sale Easton Synergy 34/28oz., Serial: 316925

NukleoN

Addicted to Softballfans
This is an Easton Synergy SCX2 bought in 2003. I am the original owner and this bat has never been abused and is not damaged. There's no grip though, since I had to remove it to check the serial number. This bat is a 34", 28 oz. and has only been hit about 7-8 times, since I bought it near the end of the 2003 season and then had to move and haven't used it since.

I am selling this for 130.00 and 10.00 shipping (total 140.00) since it's hardly-used and is likely an early second-batch. The serial number is: 316925. There's a slim possibility it could be first batch but I am still researching it. I've heard the first batch serial numbers cut off at 310XXX, but some first batch bats had the USSSA logo on them.

Easton_Synergy.jpg

Last edited:

NukleoN

Addicted to Softballfans
I am still researching the bat, but how do you know it's not first batch? I know it's not a 310XXX serial but weren't some first-batchers going into later serials? Some first batches had the USSSA decal too eh?

I mean, I agree it's probably not, but I can't rule it out entirely. The bat's also hardly-used. Still trying to determine a fair-price. Feel free to make me a (justified) offer.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I am still researching the bat, but how do you know it's not first batch? I know it's not a 310XXX serial but weren't some first-batchers going into later serials? Some first batches had the USSSA decal too eh?

I mean, I agree it's probably not, but I can't rule it out entirely. The bat's also hardly-used. Still trying to determine a fair-price. Feel free to make me a (justified) offer.

Regardless of what you think it is (which it's not), the presence of the USSSA stamp makes this a $125 bat

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Maybe $140 since it is pretty minty, but you'll be extremely, extremely lucky to get more than that on here

BEEJ

Below Me
Regardless of what you think it is (which it's not), the presence of the USSSA stamp makes this a $125 bat

this. If it said 1.20 BPF, without the usssa before it, it would be a first batch. as it stands, you'd be lucky to get $130-$135

TEAM MADNESS

Banned User
Hahahahahaha. bro. Thee can be had for 139 NIW

the re-issue maybe but not an original 2nd batch. even a 2nd batch like this with that Serial# will get more than that. there are people on here that would pay round $135-$145 for this. its in great shape too

bump for a sale