Easton warranty

EKIM

Anybody know what Easton has been giving out for utrip returns lately? Just sent one back.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Call/email them and ask them.. it is not uncommon to ask them for a replacement of your liking, if they have what you ask for in stock they are usually pretty good about it

Last edited:

EKIM

Call/email them and ask them.. it is not uncommon to ask them for a replacement of you liking, if they have what you ask for in stock theybare usually pretty good about it

Oh wow ok. I know Miken is great about this but I’ve heard Easton just sends you whatever they feel like sending. I will give it a try. Thanks.

cali3

Addicted to Softballfans
Easton is hit or miss with letting you know. Sent a Border Battle in, they said I’d receive a Ghost 2 for replacement. Sent in a Helmer Blueline ASA, rep said he didn’t know what bat they would send me, just something comparable to a 12” barrel ASA bat. Received a Ghost 2.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Just sent in a Helmer X today. All they said they had was the FF3 loaded, FF3 balanced, and the Ghost 2. Kind of disappointing, as I was hoping to get the FF4 XLT or maybe a Ressy.

Hagen49

Easton is hit or miss with letting you know. Sent a Border Battle in, they said I’d receive a Ghost 2 for replacement. Sent in a Helmer Blueline ASA, rep said he didn’t know what bat they would send me, just something comparable to a 12” barrel ASA bat. Received a Ghost 2.

That's what I got on my Border battle too. I wish I has been able to bump up an ounce, since the Ghost 2 midload came through stupid fast.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Called again yesterday to return a Wegman. Lady said she has no idea what the returns are. What??!! Gave her a preference but we'll see what actually comes back.