easykid15 ??

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
No, not yet. I'll give it another few days before i file claim, just in case they show up. Sounds like it will take 30 days to get my $20 back anyways, I'd rather give the grips a few more days. Thanks for directing me to this thread though!

Don't like anyone getting screwed. Hope you get things worked out.

86ER

Addicted to Softballfans
No, not yet. I'll give it another few days before i file claim, just in case they show up. Sounds like it will take 30 days to get my $20 back anyways, I'd rather give the grips a few more days. Thanks for directing me to this thread though!
file now bro the sooner the better i played that same game of hoping i would come home and they would be sitting in my mail box BUT ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! I just received my pay pal refund today i been buying grips from him for years so if he did it to me he will do it to anyone

tmanstan

The Veteran
Just started the claim. Should I just escalate right away for refund, or do I have to give him a few days to respond? I've never done a pp dispute before.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Just started the claim. Should I just escalate right away for refund, or do I have to give him a few days to respond? I've never done a pp dispute before.

Just escalate it, they will see the account actions on his account and you shouldn't have to do much of anything at that point.

single wally

Professional Amateur
The one time I filed a paypal dispute (for a bat I paid for and never received), paypal took over and gave the delinquent guy 7 days to make it right. After the 7th day, he did not and paypal issued me a refund.

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!

Escalate for a refund right away. It took about 3 weeks for the whole process. Just make sure you document whatever you can when you file the claim and you should be GTG.

Good luck!

tmanstan

The Veteran
Just looked at my pay pp account and noticed that he actually took care of the refund himself rather than pp handling directly. He sent a message through pp also, apologizing for mistake and offering to send a free grip for my trouble. Sounds like a nice guy, wish he would have taken care of my in the first place and responded to my emails. Oh well!

86ER

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya i got a message from him too apologizing he offered me the grips too then i never heard back from him???????????

tmanstan

The Veteran
I've been emailing him today, he responded back to me. Did you email him or respond somehow through PayPal? He said something happened with his account where he was receiving funds but not the order information and address??? I dunno, that didn't sound right to me, but oh well. At least he made it right.

86ER

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been emailing him today, he responded back to me. Did you email him or respond somehow through PayPal? He said something happened with his account where he was receiving funds but not the order information and address??? I dunno, that didn't sound right to me, but oh well. At least he made it right.
Cool you should order more from him and let us know how it turns out:rolleyes:

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered some a few days ago. I'll give him 2 weeks then file a claim if I have to. Its not gonna kill me to have $15 tied up for a month or so if I have to go the paypal claim route.

tmanstan

The Veteran
So does this mean he's back n bidness

I wouldn't count on it. His excuse was not very valid or logical. I wasn't saying he's gtg now, I was simply giving an update to the status of my claim.

Cool you should order more from him and let us know how it turns out:rolleyes:

Definitely won't be placing any more Whoody's orders. Got my grips from the sbf store. The Miken ones on special are pretty sweet. Great deal!

I ordered some a few days ago. I'll give him 2 weeks then file a claim if I have to. Its not gonna kill me to have $15 tied up for a month or so if I have to go the paypal claim route.

That was my thinking too. $20 isn't much to have tied up, I'll just wait it out and see what happens. It's just a hassle to go through the claim process. Now that we know for sure that he is receiving emails and able to respond, I'd recommend sending him an email and see if he responds. I was getting same and next day responses, so if you don't hear from him after 3 days, I'd just proceed with the claim.

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!

Just curious...

If you purchase something from Seller X, file a claim against them, get your money back... if you purchase from Seller X again, then request another claim, will PayPal still refund you?

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
no idea I have never had to file a claim.

I don't buy his excuse about not getting emails. Thats something you get straightened out in a matter of days. You don't let that go on for months. But I need some grips and I like his the best so I'll see what happens. If I get them I'll post.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered 5 whoodys grips and received all of them plus an additional grip that I guess he threw in for free. Took about 2 weeks though. I was close to opening up a claim.

cuatbu

Manager
Ordered 10 grips 11/25 got them in today plus one extra grip. Easykid15 is GTG and his Whoodys Grips are legit!

Wheels33

Coach
I'm pretty sure he been selling u tennis grips. Gamma grips. All the colors and designs are the exact same as his. Get the in 3 packs for 4 bucks shipped.