El Diablo and the Demon

Bagz

Bang!!
They need to take some EL out of some of these ASA Anarchy bats imo.. The half oz el they quote aren't even close. Its more like 1oz el at least. You compare an ASA DC41 1oz el to the nitrous/demon/ambassador and all 3 Anarchy swing heavier than DC41.
That said ASA Anarchy hit a ton but its like swinging a sledge if you didnt just leave the gym lol
Ill wait for the lc balanced bat and it will probably be the real .5 el i prefer haha

dunkky

keep it mind, john william said 19 line bats will blow you away. so y'all grab one and swing it and let us know. lol

dunkky

I was thinking the same thing. if they gonna go that route, might as well make it really really gothic or medieval. its very colorful for sure, very contrast to the color theme from miken. I like miken dark theme, looks dangerous. this red one looks like something my daughter would play with. lol

tonys1

Only gripe: I wish they would stop designing bats with basic Microsoft Word font.
The graphic designer should be able to do do better than "Papyrus" . Other side of the bat looks nice though. :cool:
Yeah - the firestick part was a letdown. The other side is sick though

Bagz

Bang!!
Im late to the party i know but how's them demons doing out there?
There is 3 batches out now and im just finally getting around to finding a used one at a decent price. I have an idea what to expect but any updated input on swing count, issues or just how silly yours might be etc. Lets hear it....

tonys1

I've heard the last 'release' was the warranty return batch they kept from the second run. Bats were solid enough to not need replacement and released for purchase.

Lman924

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the diablo and demon. I was lucky to get a demon in this 100 release they just had. My diablo has like 200-250 cuts no webbing we use 44 core very hot most of the team uses it. My demon has like 125 cuts and im already gaming it I love it. About 75 cuts in it changed and keeps getting better. We have rough fields with crushed red gravel clay mix and the paint scratches/chips bad on both. They both look they been used for 2 years rather than 5-6 games. My buddy got a LC Flex Flip i didnt like that at all after having the diablo or demon, ball imo didnt not come off the bat nearly as good . I wont buy a LC anarchy bat id rather stick to the xcore technology bats from them. The diablo and demon are 2 of the best bats ive used in along time in softball and ive used alot of different bats . Very impressive!