Not GTG enderislegend -Sold me PS3 shipped w/o packing material came shattered (MONTH AGO)

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
Exactly a month ago bought a PS3 from this guy ( bought 3/26), shipped PS3 without one piece of packing material inside a cardboard box, PS3 was broken and cracked and will not boot up. This is the message I get when I turn it on " Cannot Start, The Correct Hard Disk Was Not Found". Seller says he bought insurance and that he will contact USPS. I have wrote him several times and he hasn't responded in over 2 weeks. He told me I can send it back if I want ( me paying shipping) or wait. I asked for partial refund to get it fixed and he just ignores me. Awful seller, awful communication. Finally made PayPal claim after waiting for a month, absolutely ridiculous.

BrokenPS3SBFPic1.jpg

BrokenPS3SBFPic2.jpg

BrokenPS3SBFPic3.jpg

BrokenPS3SBFPic4.jpg

BrokenPS3SBFPic5.jpg

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
First of all, why wait a month to file a claim?

Next, you should not be waiting for anything. He owes you your refund, plus return shipping immediately.

VMI97

Proto-typical "SLOT 2"
make sure you mark him as NGTG, so no one deals w/ trash like him. I don't understand how sellers like this think their lil integrity/honor is worth rippn somone off for $250, HAHAHAHHA....just do not get it.

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
I waited a month to make a claim because I was being nice and allowing him to make things right, I got a partial refund ( about half of what I paid) per my request. I'm using the money to have it fixed or to just sell it as is (haven't decided yet). If I were to win the Paypal case and I would have had to return it and I would have lost more money just shipping it back. He only made things right after a claim was made which is annoying but at least I got a partial refund. I would not deal with him again even though he has plenty of other good feedback, not sure if its NGTG or not.

Bubbaboy86

The Veteran
When I ugraded mine it gave me the same message. Try going to play stations website and downloading the latest system update onto a USB drive. Plug it it then start up. Worked for me.

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
When I ugraded mine it gave me the same message. Try going to play stations website and downloading the latest system update onto a USB drive. Plug it it then start up. Worked for me.

I just tried that but no luck, it says same message, is there a way to make it do the update?

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
AFter doing some research I got it to work, thanks for the tip, it still sucks its a bit banged up but now it at least works. Thanks again

blov10

Nortadakota
FWIW, you can initiate the Insurance claim online if you have the #. I've done this sucessfully.

enderislegend

Addicted to Softballfans
Let's get a few things straight. I did not package it well enough. That is my fault. You didn't plug it in to see if it worked right away. You waited a week, till contacting me saying it did not work. I apologized, embarrassed, and told you to ship it back to me, that I would pay shipping, and used the words full refund several times. You kept insisting partial, which made me suspicious, because what can you do with 75$ to get it fixed. Filed a claim with the post office. Wrote you I did then did not contact you for two weeks. The two week wait was me waiting for the post office.You filed a PayPal claim for 75$ I figured f it, felt bad enough and sent you the money. So now you have it working, somehow. Wish you would show the numerous emails i sent you sayn full refund. Care to send back the money I sent you?

Last edited:

enderislegend

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro I don't want to get catty about this ***** as I do apologies for the time frame as well. Like I said I was waiting to see what the post office said. Let's not forget you got 2 call of duties, one was brand new,and a madden. Not to mention u messed up payment and I had to pick up fees. So as far as getting half yur money back, and a working ps3, you did better then that.

Proxas

Also trying to figure out why you waited 1 month to make a claim. I sold Ender a backpack bag. When he recieved the item he mentioned to me that he found $5 and sent me an IM. He than quickly sent me $5 via paypal for the $5 bill he found in the bag. A person who would do that for $5 bucks doesnt seem like the person that would try to steal $250 out of you for a PS3. If this was legit problem I am pretty sure you would have been up in arms in day one. For all we know you broke this **** last week and just trying to take his money. He sent you your half refund and you still have a NGTG. I think the only thing NGTG here is you.

Radon

Addicted to Softballfans
enderislegend is gtg in my book have dealt with and would deal with again.

UptotheKnuckle

Addicted to Softballfans
Final outcome happened before this thread was started.

Damn Im sorry to hear that. I thought this was still being worked out. Looks like kinda shady to get the ps3 claim it doesnt work then all of a sudden it does after some cash goes his way. And contacting a week after delivery? I would have called the day it arrived. seems kinda off ya know?

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
so has this d-bag refunded your partial refund back? Call him out as Ng2g or put a seller beware for this guy

Last edited:

enderislegend

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn Im sorry to hear that. I thought this was still being worked out. Looks like kinda shady to get the ps3 claim it doesnt work then all of a sudden it does after some cash goes his way. And contacting a week after delivery? I would have called the day it arrived. seems kinda off ya know?

Ya, thnx bro. I just didn't like the fact that he wanted to keep everything plus partial payment back, especially after I offered full several times. After several weeks of waiting on the post office claim, I just gave in. Then he wrote this bogus thread, but it was nice some board bros spoke up for me.