est comp xxl 12.5"

D-ROCK13

Finally got some swings and man was I impressed. Hitting mostly .40 325 gold dots with a few various asa and utrip .52 300s mixed in. Very pingy, weird sound for the first 25 hits or so, especially with harder balls. Very little sound with the .52s but the exit speed was nice even on mi****s, felt like it opened up quite a bit after 2 rounds of BP. I love the endload in this one, fits my swing perfectly

dunkky

I had this bat and no one seemed interested in it. Eventually traded it for 10 incher.
The bat hits really well for me but i hated that pingy sound and I don't swing best with 26oz.

D-ROCK13

Mines a 27oz... The sound is very misleading for sure, I've been told it goes away when fully broken in so we shall see. It definitely hits very well already for around 50 cuts

dunkky

yeah, imo, to really feel a full oz endload, you gotta go with at least 27. whatever reason 26 full oz endload doesn't feel like it.

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Mines a 27oz... The sound is very misleading for sure, I've been told it goes away when fully broken in so we shall see. It definitely hits very well already for around 50 cuts

I had the same issue with the sound. It was at about 100 or so swings (I don't count actual swings but it was our 4th round of BP, so I'm ballparking) before the sound changed on mine.

-G

D-ROCK13

Got another 50 or so cuts on the xxl yesterday, low to mid 60s with a pretty strong crosswind. Pinging sound is all but gone on sweetspot hits, still barely there on mi****s. This bat has really opened up nicely, hit several in the 300ft range and our bp balls have mostly had it. Very impressed, was out performing my 28oz bubba club with a lot more cuts

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Est xxl is the most underloved bat out right now. I have 3 (don’t need 3) but I think the hideous coloring has something to do with it. It’s ugly.

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Saw some dudes on the book of faces losing their minds over the new Josh Riley bat...

Specs seem the same as this bat just different paint job. Has anybody actually swung one and can compare the two?

Thanks.

-G

D-ROCK13

Now gaming my Est xxl, thing feels amazing and has a ton of pop. i'd guess around 200ish cuts on it and its opened up and no more sickly ping sound at all.

D-ROCK13

500 cuts and still going strong, destroys classic ms now and almost has a combat type of crack, ALMOST. :cool:

D-ROCK13

Guessing mines around 750 hits or so now, still my gamer and favorite bat right now, webbed up but no paint or composite issues or rattles. Crushes classic ms and feels perfect

D-ROCK13

I'd guess closer to 1500 or so now and absolutely killing harder balls. Gets accused of being shaved constantly because of exit speed and sound, will be a sad day when it dies...