EST Guide

Joker

2 more needed, anyone got an EST85 and/or EST9 out there?

WorthCollection.jpg

CYCLONES_COACH

Addicted to Softballfans
2011-10-04_21-11-08_517.jpg

Can anyone help me out on what these are worth. The red and gold ones are 34"bats and the others are 33". Weight stickers are gone and I haven't weighed them yet.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
2011-10-04_21-11-08_517.jpg

Can anyone help me out on what these are worth. The red and gold ones are 34"bats and the others are 33". Weight stickers are gone and I haven't weighed them yet.

Hadn't seen this yet. The 3 on the right are fastpitch bats for sure. Only one I've never seen/heard of before is the bright green one.

Joker

its the FP poly tech, kinda like a 3DX but much crappier

the 2 on the left are banned in ASA and worth about the cost of shipping

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Just swung my 2002 Worth Quad Shell Last night....Love that thing.
F

I like to kick it old school though

In my bag:

2002 ESTQL - Quad Shell - BLACK
ESTQL.jpg

2001 EST5 - GOLD (not an endload as pictured though)
EST5E.jpg

200? Worth 3DX
wsidt_022201.jpg

200? Worth 3DX (triangular)
wo3dxdiwosob__39339_zoom.jpg

sdlau

Part Time Player
Hi
Anyone swung the Worth EST 375 (silver, blue and black handle) bat. thinking of pick one up for my metal bat only league.

Last edited:

brandon0523

The Veteran
ive heard they arnt that great.they tend to dent.they are pretty cheap in price though.

worth est 375 silver and black.. looks nice.. hits decent dents easy and my handle bent.. sent it in for a return waiting for my new one.. ill let you know what I get and what it is like.. I use them for my asa league.. not required to use metal but the fence is only 275 no need to break out the Easton salvo and launch one id rather bounce one off the fence

JoeC4950

SuperCell and EST

Joker, I accidentally posted a Worth Gold EST5 C555 in the slow pitch forum. I will try to move it to the Worth forum. My question is what is the difference between the Supercell and the EST. Is the supercell single wall and the EST a double ? I have had my share of Supercells back in the past and loved them. I had the original 405 and the 405P cryogenic. I have been playing in a over 50 ASA aluminum bat only league and been using a friends Black Supercell and forgot how good they where. The past few years I've been using composite in the open leagues but now the the over 50 they don't use them. I took a chance and bought a Worth EST5 Gold C555 for 30 buck. I think it's either a 2000 or 2001 but it's in perfect condition with maybe one hit withe the price tag still on it. Is it a good find? Also, will the bat perform like the old C405s. I did some research on the supercells and ESTs. Some say the 405 has more pop than the 555 but the 555 is more durable. Thanks for the info. Joe from NJ

RustyShakleford

removing the "supercell" from the bats was just a name change. none of the ESTs are singlewall bats
C405 is usually considered less durable than the C555

bigcam406

Addicted to Softballfans
I was going through my closet the other day and i found a 2008 Jeff Hall Amp EST i used years ago in a coed league. That bat was a great bang for the buck back then. Murdered Gold Dots with no durability issues whatsoever. Might have to dust it off and use it for some tee work when it warms up.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I have two 2004 EST Max XBLUE's. One with the 2000 stamp, and one with the 2004 stamp. Are there any actual differences between them?

One was made early in 2004, the other was made later. ;)

I also have one of these EST Classics. Pretty sure I picked it up from Target on clearance for like $20 years ago. What older EST('s) is it comparable to, if any?

The later EST models (Classic, Lithium, Hybrid, etc.) were made in China and don't hold a candle to the earlier US made EST's. They make good BP bats though; small sweetspot, durable as hell, and you won't have to go far to pick up the balls you hit.

Chris_R

I Thought I Reacted Well
The later EST models (Classic, Lithium, Hybrid, etc.) were made in China and don't hold a candle to the earlier US made EST's. They make good BP bats though; small sweetspot, durable as hell, and you won't have to go far to pick up the balls you hit.

Ha! That's what I originally bought it for. Probably hit it 10 times in BP right after I bought it, and it's been collecting cobwebs since.