Evil Sports Singlewall Bat testing

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1r90ua0oOk[/ame]

Was able to get some swings in with this prototype singlewall coming soon from Evil Sports. Was pleasantly surprised with the performance of this. For all of the singlewall guys out there, be sure and check this one out!

BTW300

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for posting the video. It looks like a good bat....Did you ever get a chance to hit that Legit single wall?

mossman

That's how we dooze it!
Thanks for posting the video. It looks like a good bat....Did you ever get a chance to hit that Legit single wall?

I believe he stated on another post that this bat hit as good if not better than the Legit.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been. I took a little more of a downward approach to these just to get some cut line drives to get a good judge of exit speed from each bat.

End of the day, my swing is a broken down joke and always will be :( But I have fun playing and that's all that matters to me.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Dude I was joking by stating the obvious haha....your swing is very consistent, level and cutting nicely lol!!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I think that the Worth sound is a put off but results are the proof. The EVil did sound nice, one question I would ask is do any of them seem to have a bigger sweet spot?
I wished I had sent a Nano to compare........