Fake ultimate weapons

highflyout

So recently we noticed some differences in some ultimate weapons all bought directly from reputable retailers. Visually they look almost identical except the weight stamp on the bottom of the bat is a base shape instead of a circle and the “D” logo is tribal looking. Feel and sound these are completely different bats.
The ones in question sound terrible and feel even worse. When brought up 2 retailers said these are purchased directly from Demarini and the serial numbers and what not all match up.
Anyway just wondering if anyone else has noticed this or something like it. One guy has a theory that they are just dumping lesser bats as ultimate weapons until the 24 is released idk about that but who know

DirtBag215

Pretty sure Demarion’s new D logo is some tribal looking thing. Not too knowledgeable about ultimate weapons tho. But really can’t see somebody making fake versions of a bat that isn’t all that great

highflyout

Pretty sure Demarion’s new D logo is some tribal looking thing. Not too knowledgeable about ultimate weapons tho. But really can’t see somebody making fake versions of a bat that isn’t all that great
That was my thoughts.
It’s just the best bat we can use in the 2 leagues I play in

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The new demarinis have a plate on the weight sticker. I'd check pics of their new composite bats for that.

Can you not swing older singlewalls?