Any Fast Pitch Bats In Slow Pitch?

Evan22

Extra Hitter
So I called out a FP bat or whatever you want to call it on a men's MLS Asa only bat legue. Well the rules stated. In a men's league it's legal for men to use FP or whatever you want to call it BUT illegal to use the Demarini Mercy. I personally think it's stupid but whatever I'm just there to play but play fair.

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
So I called out a FP bat or whatever you want to call it on a men's MLS Asa only bat legue. Well the rules stated. In a men's league it's legal for men to use FP or whatever you want to call it BUT illegal to use the Demarini Mercy. I personally think it's stupid but whatever I'm just there to play but play fair.

Cool story, bro.

r8dr_rider

Thread resurrection

34/25 (-9) Dual stamped bat made for FP but used in SP. Can blue throw out the bat? Co Ed league, women using the bat.

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
Barring any local rules saying otherwise, no.

Any bat that has a 2000, 2004, or 2013 certification mark that does not appear on the Non-Approved Bat List may be used in ANY slow pitch game by ANY player.

r8dr_rider

Barring any local rules saying otherwise, no.

Any bat that has a 2000, 2004, or 2013 certification mark that does not appear on the Non-Approved Bat List may be used in ANY slow pitch game by ANY player.
Nice! That’s what I thought. Funny thing nobody would probably even notice unless they see the big -9 on the bat

r8dr_rider

Got the wife a Boombah Banshee 34/25. I love the non linear compressor tech, hopefully it will hit like the Boss compressor

And I might take some hacks with it too

r8dr_rider

^did some BP with the Banshee. Pretty solid. It’s light but almost feels like my 26oz 14 Juggy. I mainly got it for my wife but I’ll game this. It’s meant for .47 fast pitch so we will see how it holds up to .44s