Favorite Bat You Have Ever Swung?

defos

I had a 32 oz Steele's XLT2 that had a good 4-5 oz endload. Balls really jumped off it. It was already beat up when I got it in a package deal and it developed a crack shortly after, so I didn't get to use it much. Otherwise it might be #1 for me.

My favorite bat is a gray/silver 30 oz Carl Rose C405 Worth Supercell 2, but I had a couple of C405 Supercells (not 2) that were right there with it. You could feel the barrel flex and launch the ball with the good ones. If we hadn't switched to .52s, I'd probably still be using one. Sometimes I think I should still be swinging one.

hitsone

Well the only bat I ever went yard with was the og combat B1 DaBomb, with the ceramic endcap.
However I would have a tough time chosing that over my og Freak or the og black Ultra II.
Todays bats are doing fine also, it just that I'm not.

Kozy24

Miken Ultra, Demarini Doublewall ‘94 were the hottest bats I ever swung . They made kids men.
Honorable mention goes to Jeff hall red mayhem and an og synergy Brett helmer that was absolute fire.

baseman

in your face nancy grace
Love my SCN5. It has been my asa favourite for many years.
For my modified ball days was the Worth Wicked Comp the old black and white one.
Senior bats Ultra Legacy and Combat Black Maxum
USSSA Anderson TZ Reborn. It killed the ball.

lorichie56

Loved this thing ive had "better" bats over the years but never had as good of a season as with this guy.
51lhF1gwQlL.jpg

Theseaduck

The Veteran
If I'm playing on God's team....
[GALLERY=media, 34601]Mizuno-340291-baseball-bat by Theseaduck posted Jan 5, 2021 at 7:13 AM[/GALLERY]

Best hitting :
[GALLERY=media, 34600]SBL22M-1 by Theseaduck posted Jan 5, 2021 at 7:12 AM[/GALLERY]

Hiltz

Built for comfort
2012 Easton's are insane. I swung my friend's 98sy or something like that, a dual stamp. i thought it was shaved. It rattled a lot too.

The ASA/dual stamps were hot but kinda fragile, the 2012 USSSA models got even hotter once they broke in fully, and they still lasted for thousands of swings.

You still see the odd SY100, ST100, and 100H in use around here. Most have no paint left on the barrel and they're outhitting Worth/Mikens.

D-ROCK13

u-trip Combat Dirty is still my favorite, but in close running now, the green/orange 17 helmer and my newest obsession, any of the newer, short barrel, worth/miken xxl/supermax

dunkky

can u help me identifying these sticks? first one is 2014 b2.0, can't tell what the other two bats are. what are they worth?

upload_2021-1-5_21-20-51.png

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
Ultra 2, but that didn’t last long. So I would say ok freak 100. But the JH titan was an absolute fire stick!

Hiltz

Built for comfort
can u help me identifying these sticks? first one is 2014 b2.0, can't tell what the other two bats are. what are they worth?

Second one is an ASP Nation Helmer "reissue". They claimed they were identical remakes of the OG 100H and were selling for stupid prices until people realized they were different. No idea what they're worth now.

Third one is either the real deal or the SIS remake, which was received pretty well and was widely considered to be very similar/identical to the OG.

rybred23

Starting Player
I would have to say the OG Blue Worth Supercell EST. The other colors, black and purple, were good but there was something special, at least for me, with the blue. I got more distance with that one, than I do with the bats I currently have, Crazy!