Filby KF30

freeze2104

Average E ringer
I liked mine. It broke in pretty quick and I loved it. Only downside is it broke fairly quickly.. est 400 swings? I don't think you will be disappointed.

DStandridge

OHIPAL
Dc-41 (IMO) is a better bat. The KF-30 is more else a Psycho, with an extreme end load.

But, a very good stick.

If you're stuck between the two, Dc-41.

freeze2104

Average E ringer
I haven't swung the dc41 but I have swung the 4tf. I really liked the feel of the 4tf and I'm looking to pick one up. After my filby broke, I started swinging the psycho and haven't picked up anything else. My filby is sitting in my bag untouched after I got it back from Miken.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I liked mine. It broke in pretty quick and I loved it. Only downside is it broke fairly quickly.. est 400 swings? I don't think you will be disappointed.

i think if i only got 400 swings out of a bat, i would be disappointed.

JBT2020

The Veteran
Well I already have a dc41, and I love the thing, but with it coming hot out of wrapper I'm worried about compression for winter worlds tourneys in jan and feb, was thinking about another dc41 and sitting on it till then, or thought about trying the filby

freeze2104

Average E ringer
My filby passed compression every time. Even right before it broke. I also figured with the new bats, 400-600 swings was the normal breaking point. My two demarinis and my filby all broke 400-600 swings.